Diaper wetness

I like it really wet but not yet leaking if possible. I really enjoy the swelling, heaviness and sagging between my legs when I get up to walk (usually to get something else to drink haha!). I like to wear as long as possible before it leaks.

Reactions: Deleted member 73083, mistykitty and denis97y
I usually like to wet until close to leaking, but I admit at times I enjoy having a blowout, drinking coffee and reading the paper and wetting until my diapie is saturated, my sweat pants are wet back and front, and even my t-shirt is wet around the bottom. I often do this with disposables, but sometimes I saturate cloth ones too. My cotton potty pants are best for this as they leak pretty early on.

Last edited:
Reactions: NudistMD, wetaccident and Sidewinder
Nowididit said:
I'll do the same. There will be times that I'll diaper up in the morning then use the toilet instead of my diaper.
I'm the same way, sometimes I just wanna wear diaper but keep dry and other times I love it soaked to capacity and feel weight wearing it around

Reactions: Sidewinder
As good as it feels putting on a nice fresh one I really love it when they get nice and soaked and fat, Love the bulky feeling between my legs and the waddle when I walk. LOVE it.

Reactions: NudistMD, chamberpot, wetaccident and 1 other person
Hard to say, but I'll go with a slightly wet cloth diaper like I have on know. I'm very proud of my soaked and saggy morning diaper but keeping it from falling down when walking around is hard, unless I have a onesie on.

The best feeling Is waking up in a well used diaper with a booster and find that your clothes and bed are bone dry still

Reactions: PearlandDL, Deleted member 73083, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 6 others
wetaccident said:
I like it really wet but not yet leaking if possible. I really enjoy the swelling, heaviness and sagging between my legs when I get up to walk (usually to get something else to drink haha!). I like to wear as long as possible before it leaks.
Very similar to this for me but also a fresh new one feels nice as well.

Reactions: Deleted member 73083 and wetaccident
Just wet enough right before it starts to sag and has a nice front swelling.

Depends. If I'm in public, I generally stay dry unless I absolutely have to go in it. Though since I hate using public bathrooms, I will use my diaper if I have to. When I'm at home, I'll go whenever I need to and wear one until it's about to leak.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Sidewinder and ryan8710
demonic2786 said:
Depends. If I'm in public, I generally stay dry unless I absolutely have to go in it. Though since I hate using public bathrooms, I will use my diaper if I have to. When I'm at home, I'll go whenever I need to and wear one until it's about to leak.
I'm the exact same 😁

Reactions: NudistMD
I like them for the full range and often will wet till the leaking starts

Reactions: PearlandDL, NudistMD, Babybike2 and 1 other person
I wear cloth so I like them very wet as I enjoy the feeling.

Reactions: Babybike2
I find that premium adult disposable diapers feel great when soaked, since they swell up and give a a nice warm jug. But I wear cloth diapers almost exclusively which feel perfect to me whether soaked, dry, or somewhere in between.

oldpppants said:
I usually like to wet until close to leaking, but I admit at times I enjoy having a blowout, drinking coffee and reading the paper and wetting until my diapie is saturated, my sweat pants are wet back and front, and even my t-shirt is wet around the bottom. I often do this with disposables, but sometimes I saturate cloth ones too. My cotton potty pants are best for this as they leak pretty early on.
Yes-there are times when overflowing a diaper feels just amazing!

Reactions: PearlandDL, Sidewinder and chamberpot
When you can lay on your back for a while and get it so it's completely swollen front to back and wait a bit. Then its drum tight and completely locked in and won't leak. Then you can sit up in it and play and wiggle around and it's like sitting in a jello booster seat. Feels dry but it's smooshy and smells like pee and wet powder.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JulestheFloof, DLWee, Babybike2 and 1 other person
When it's soggy and sagging. Not when it's leaks. It makes me feel like a toddler.

Reactions: Babybike2 and wetaccident
I’m at the point now of flooding my diaper in bed. I’ve peed 3 times and the third time I directed it towards the back of the diaper to help soak the bottom towards the back. I know if I pee one more time I’ll wet the bed.

More soaked the better if you ask me.

Reactions: PearlandDL, Babybike2, chamberpot and 1 other person
I’m not gonna lie. I love smelling like pee when I’m by my self from my diaper.

New Years morning I awoke to wet sheets since my diaper leaked a bunch. I decided to enjoy it, so I went back to sleep and wet some more. When l finally got up for the day, the sheets were soaked but my trusty PUL backed cloth bed pad from North Shore saved the mattress. After changing into a fresh diaper, I stripped the bed and washed the sheets. What a naughty little boy I am!

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and safaridaze
Babybike2 said:
New Years morning I awoke to wet sheets since my diaper leaked a bunch. I decided to enjoy it, so I went back to sleep and wet some more. When l finally got up for the day, the sheets were soaked but my trusty PUL backed cloth bed pad from North Shore saved the mattress. After changing into a fresh diaper, I stripped the bed and washed the sheets. What a naughty little boy I am!
I did the same about a week and half ago when I went down for nap my mommy didn't realize how wet I really was because of the new diapers I got and when I woke up few hours later the bed sheets and all me cloths were wet but I have a water proof ic mat on the bed (thank God 🙏) that was most little I have ever felt (all most cried when I had to tell mommy) 😅
and but the first time in about a year being being diapers full-time at night I woke up dry new years witch I was shocked 😲

Reactions: safaridaze and Babybike2
Back