Diaper Tape Breaking

subhubby1968

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
When I wear diapers I tend to only wear one for 6 or 7 hours, but from time to time one of the tapes will break or lose it's stickiness. Should I just give up on the diaper for the day or is there tape that can hold my diaper until I am done with it later in the day? Thanks for the help.

duct tape!

Reactions: TigerDL, subhubby1968 and KindaOlde
subhubby1968 said:
When I wear diapers I tend to only wear one for 6 or 7 hours, but from time to time one of the tapes will break or lose it's stickiness. Should I just give up on the diaper for the day or is there tape that can hold my diaper until I am done with it later in the day? Thanks for the help.
I like/use clear packing tape to fix a non-sticky or missing tab/tape on my diaper if/when it happens. Never been a fan of duct tape, especially on a printed diaper when the clear packing tape works awesome & doesn't hide the print. You can also buy the packing tape with a simple tape dispenser making it even easier to repair a tab without taking off your diaper. Plus if you buy diapers that don't have a tape landing zone, like Crinklz, you can make a landing zone with the packing tape if you want.

Reactions: subhubby1968
Thanks everyone, I was wondering if the packing tape I have in my junk drawer would be a good option. I will give it a try the next time it happens.

Back