Diaper stock

Soggytyke11

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've only started buying diapers online this past year since my wife being accepting of my wearing. is it normal for at the end of the year most of these abdl diaper companies to be out of stock of pretty much everything

Even medical diapers stock have started to have more issues since pandemic as well. We have two canals that a lot of imported stuff go through that from what I understand are having issues. One had a drought (Panama) and the other is having pirates/attacks (Suez). So boats are having to go the long way around. Not sure which companies it’s impacting yet and probably depends where manufactured.

The potential good news about the container shipping problems is that it might be only a temporary delay.
Despite the canal problems and the detours they cause, the price development of the worldwide container ship charter market has been declining since April 22, so it's likely not a problem to get something shipped at all or for a given price, but only at a certain point in time.

International imports of adult diapers manufactured in China may take a few weeks to months until they normalize. Even if the direct way from China to the west coast is accessible, the containers have to wait for ships to be unloaded before they can be shipped, and there are congestions and delays at the container terminals.

Soggytyke11 said:
I've only started buying diapers online this past year since my wife being accepting of my wearing. is it normal for at the end of the year most of these abdl diaper companies to be out of stock of pretty much everything
Yep-ish.
Along the current supply chain issues, many people stock up out of their own pocket, even if they have national or private insurance provision.
And think of all the 'bought in error' events (cos we all know how bewildering the array of products can be).

Yeah it can be fairly common for ABDL companies to be out/low on stock this time of year.

Many of them will shut for a period over Christmas so they get a lot more and bigger orders from customers before they close down for a week so they sell out faster.

There is also the fact that many of their customers may also have time off work over the holiday period where they are able and plan to wear more than usual so again customers order extra diapers in to make their holiday "special", as well as customers who maybe only buy ABDL diapers once or twice a year as a treat, using plain/medical diapers the rest of the time, buying themselves a "Christmas present" of fancy diapers means extra custom at this time of year.

Then there are stock and delivery delays as every single company that ships anything is trying to deliver more orders than usual meaning less space on trucks and ships and more difficulties for ABDL companies to get their stocks delivered, Also many ABDL companies may seem big but probably only have small and limited storage space for their supplies and so are unable to order extra amounts for this time of year to cover all the extra sales.

Couple all this with the fact that many of the ABDL companies will have just come out of black Friday and Christmas sales so customers have been buying more supplies/larger orders because it's cheaper and the store then has to replenish all that extra stock sold during sales.

There are probably a few other reasons too, so yeah they are often low at this point in the year.

Reactions: TigerDL, abdl86 and Soggytyke11
Gotcha, appreciate yalls feedback I don't watch the news and didn't know about the pirate thing going on. Non the less I'll be stocking up ahead of time next year. Thanks fellas

Kind of always i make sure i have a well supply of diapers so i don`t run out of them.

Back