DiaperSWAG

From Cleveland, Ohio
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Is there a diaper shortage just like everything else? Went to order tykables and they dont have anything but B grade right now šŸ„ŗ

Oh noes, your the reason there's a diaper shortage by this time next week, causing panic buying because you mentioned it first! Lol.

There's a thread in this forum about this, owner explained some issues? Also mentioned they're keeping a month (or more?) of auto shipments out of available to purchase stock so interruption doesn't impact that.

Last edited:
I suppose the shortage also affects other major suppliers (including ABUniverse, Rearz and Bambino among others).

There is a shortage of many diapers right now due to trade issues with China, COVID-19 caused delays, and other things. Tykables is only one of several ABDL brands that are in short supply or unavailable right now.

• Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
TeddyBearCowboy said:
There is a shortage of many diapers right now due to trade issues with China, COVID-19 caused delays, and other things. Tykables is only one of several ABDL brands that are in short supply or unavailable right now.

ABUniverse, Rearz and many others are also severely affected by the crisis.

Because of this devastating outbreak major diaper manufacturers had announced a significant increase on prices.

• Sad
Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy
My local grocery was completely out of Goodnights except for a few packages of smalls and extra-smalls. Blank shelf.

Glad I saw this thread! My diapers are auto-shipped every month so I rarely look at the website and might not have known of the shortage until it was too late! Diapers aren't optional for me so it might have been disastrous to not get a shipment. Anyways, ordered an extra case of my backup brand, just in case.

Thank you DiaperSWAG for bringing this up. Like I said, I might not have found out until it was too late otherwise.

Reactions: DiaperSWAG
Ya, when I saw a couple articles about prices rising/potential shortages a month or two ago, I bought a few extra cases of Betterdry Diapers just in case. It's not like I won't use them.

Back