Diaper Sales

diapereddesigner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just wanted to see if anyone knew of any Easter (or otherwise) diaper sales that are happening? Looking bulk up my stash with new things 😄

I don't know, but you'd better be wearing BunnyHopps or Baby Usagi diapers on Sunday, otherwise: No chocolate eggs for you!

(Glancing around, I don't see any sales at the major sellers.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner, diapereddesigner, moorey and 1 other person
Cottontail said:
I don't know, but you'd better be wearing BunnyHopps or Baby Usagi diapers on Sunday, otherwise: No chocolate eggs for you!
You can also wear Astronaut Bunnies, or Astro Babies (3 random prints, one of them featuring a bunny)!
You can also suck on a pacifier (most especially Baby Usagi or Lil Squirts Splash)!
Cottontail said:
You’d better be wearing BunnyHopps on Sunday
Speaking of which, bought two of those from ABU’s spring sale! (Still might only wear them Sunday evening, bc discretion)

Reactions: diapereddesigner and MikeRotch
I would imagine the sale is over by now but rearz was selling cases for $75. That's 2 bucks a diaper which is amazing for the capacity of a rearz diaper.

Reactions: theancientmariner, diapereddesigner, LittleTyke and 1 other person
We should totally use this thread for whenever any of the diaper companies hold a sale so everyone can take advantage! :D

• Love
Reactions: ryan8710, theancientmariner and diapereddesigner
PoofsNFloofs said:
We should totally use this thread for whenever any of the diaper companies hold a sale so everyone can take advantage! :D
I just sign up for newsletters with the big companies I buy from. ABU, Rearz, MyInnerBaby, PretendAgain, and ODU. A lot of sales are quick week long, or even 48 hour events, so I'm not sure how practical messaging in here would be. Then again, we won't know until we try! I'm sure there's plenty of other good sellers I'm ignoring by just sticking to my favorites, so I'd love to hear about them too.

Reactions: diapereddesigner
Pantyman said:
I would imagine the sale is over by now but rearz was selling cases for $75. That's 2 bucks a diaper which is amazing for the capacity of a rearz diaper.
Got my case from that sale. And no I didn't get the Daydreamers like probably everybody else👀

bambino was doing a helluva deal this week, i think if you get two cases it makes the price 30% off on top of the better pricing. Around 1$ a diaper, which is awesome.

Reactions: abdlchristian12
Dakota13 said:
bambino was doing a helluva deal this week, i think if you get two cases it makes the price 30% off on top of the better pricing. Around 1$ a diaper, which is awesome.
Yep, Bambino is by far the best bang for your buck when they have sales.

Reactions: TigerDL
Back