Diaper recommendation

randomDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, I'm about to run out of diapers and I'm thinking about trying something new.

When I order I normally get a some betterdry and ID expert slip super.

I'm looking at trying something different from the ID expert, preferably in the same price range.

I like Tena Maxi Active and Tena Ultima Active - the ‘Active’ versions being the PE (plastic backed) versions. I’m a medium size and the way they fit me is absolute perfection. If you’re in Europe or UK you could probably get some samples before committing to full order?

randomDL said:
Hello, I'm about to run out of diapers and I'm thinking about trying something new.

When I order I normally get a some betterdry and ID expert slip super.

I'm looking at trying something different from the ID expert, preferably in the same price range.
Greetings randomDL, the world is your oyster! BetterDry is my daily driver, but I've recently bought some MegaMax and they don't disappoint. They do better at night time for me than the BetterDry. I have to admit I feel a little cheated at changing time because there's always extra capacity left in the diaper. Good luck on your next diaper!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I agree with @DLmikey. Tena slip active fit are amazing.

I’ve found the pride 2.0 from Dotty Diapers really good for me sizing and fit is 👌🏻

Shoreshore has Megmax Diapers with a lot of different colors and prints , my favorite are the Pink Megmax .....

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Megamax and confidry are my 2 favorites and I sprinkle in crinklz.

Thanks everyone for your recommendations, I decided to go for my normal order of 1 pack of ID slip super, 1 pack of Betterdry, then from some of your recommendations I also added 1 pack of Megamax and 1 pack of Tena Slip Active fit ultima. Ordered them a few days ago and they should be here tomrrow. Thanks again everyone, I'm very excited to give them a try :). Its also my biggest ever order

If you want a blue diaper, then you should get either Dotty Plain and Simple Blue or NRU Str8Up Blue.

Back