• Total voters

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Watch the walk
What do you think?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Thinking
Reactions: CptKirk
He might be. I think this guy is diapered. Another youtuber.
1708210446351.png

BigAl1 said:
He might be. I think this guy is diapered. Another youtuber.
View attachment 130551
He needs new pants. If he isn't diapered then he has Acquired Buried Penis. There is no way that isn't painful without padding.

Reactions: BigAl2
Fat upper penis area

Poor guy looks terrified when asked to walk.
I wonder if he’s IC or DL

I asked my wife. She thinks he’s wearing a diaper too.
I bet he got stopped at a mall or something and didn’t expect the limelight or the runway walk. He expression changes to terror when he’s asked to do the runway walk - I know I’d be if I were him.

“No one notices because no one says anything” lol. Super obvious to me, and was instantaneously noticeable the moment I saw the video. I checked the comments section though and not a single person mentioned anything diaper related; they might really not have a clue. Of course, I’m not about to blow his cover in public as 2.4 million people have seen that video!

Last edited:
Listening to the video with earphones, I thought I could hear a diaper. Maybe it's just me but it seemed very suspicious.

I think some of you guys are reading/listening waaaaaaaay too much into this.

Reactions: TigerDL, Dry247, babywolfboy and 1 other person
i have to be honest... i think it's very creepy to overanalyze strangers and try to guess if they're diapered or not. even if they recorded these things to be put on the internet, that doesn't mean they want their crotch/butt gawked at like that. it would be very disrespectful for someone to do this to you or me, please don't encourage doing this to other people. it's invasive and uncomfortable.

please just let strangers have their privacy- if they're diapered and they want to talk about it, they will. they also have the right to go about their day without people making these assumptions about them if they are, though. even if they're diapered, they don't have to talk about it and would likely prefer it people didn't point it out or obsessively try to figure out if they're wearing a diaper or not. i don't think it's okay to speculate on strangers' bodies.

Last edited:
Reactions: odd1inSyde, TigerDL, theancientmariner and 1 other person
PaddedPonyboy said:
i have to be honest... i think it's very creepy to overanalyze strangers and try to guess if they're diapered or not….
I get where you’re coming from 100%. Lets just say that I'm guilty as charged and I'm okay with discussing a stranger’s body who’s had their video out there in the public domain and (as a fun little fact) has had over 2.3 million views.

Let's just call it a guilty pleasure that I’m not giving up.

Reactions: babywolfboy
Back