Diaper Minister's in-house diapers are insane

gmate1713

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I don't quite know how to start this thread, but I need to share my experience as a regular customer of Diaper Minister - France's n°1 abdl company (in my book). More specifically I want to "raise awareness" about the diapers it makes, because they simply are the best diapers I've worn. They never miss.

I've tried pretty much every diaper DM makes, and if you were to ask me what they should cost based on their feel alone, I'd say at least 30€/pack. The tapes are seemingly unbreakable, and their absorbency is great. All that for 25€/pack (generally. It depends on the diaper). My absolute favorite are the Kiddos lil' sailors and lil' soakers, as well as the LNGU Big Ears Baby, which are basically little kings but different. I've never felt more safe and at peace than while wearing these.

I know this is a French company and that most of the people using this forum are American, but does anyone outside of France wear DM diapers and think they're just better than most products out there in terms of price-performance while also being cute? I can only what y'all in the US to one day know how they feel like.

Reactions: giaci9, TigerDL, BBBen and 1 other person
I wear the Kiddos Juniors Blue almost every night and every day because they're so soft and cute. ABU SDK come close but the shell on the Kiddos (and the interior padding) is a bit softer than SDK. I love both being a vintage baby diaper lover though. I tried their Teddy Ultras but unfortunately had a really bad experience with them - tapes would not stay stuck whatsoever and they felt pretty rough/stiff overall, so I just stick with the Juniors.

Reactions: TigerDL and BBBen
Hmm, I order at diaper minister regularly and I like the Kiddo Junior. I was not aware about the LNGU brand and that LNGU and Kiddo are diaper ministers own brands. I prefer plastic backing over cloth backed diapers, so I might give LNGU Dragoonz or LNGU Candy Fluff a try 😊

if you’re in uk check out NRU.uk they are cheaper than DM with same brands but not full range

moorey said:
if you’re in uk check out NRU.uk they are cheaper than DM with same brands but not full range
The kiddo brand is DM's and they're the ones I prefer. I've tried NRU stuff and while it's far from bad, their designs aren't what I'm looking for. Also keep in mind that you live in the UK, meaning that NRU shipping and tax fees don't apply to you, whereas they do to all other Europeans. It might seem cheaper to you, but to me (and lots of others) it's not.
mantilla said:
Hmm, I order at diaper minister regularly and I like the Kiddo Junior. I was not aware about the LNGU brand and that LNGU and Kiddo are diaper ministers own brands. I prefer plastic backing over cloth backed diapers, so I might give LNGU Dragoonz or LNGU Candy Fluff a try 😊
Candy fluffs are great! Definitely in my top 5 favorite diapers due to the design and and absorbency. My only complaint is that the tapes tend to rip off the sides when I tape mine too tight. This has never happened with Kiddo diapers. I'm guessing that FRDiaperGirls (the camgirl-owned company behind the LNGU brand, partnering with DM to manufacture the diapers) 's stuff isn't getting the same treatment as DM's own product line.
southeastlittle said:
I wear the Kiddos Juniors Blue almost every night and every day because they're so soft and cute. ABU SDK come close but the shell on the Kiddos (and the interior padding) is a bit softer than SDK. I love both being a vintage baby diaper lover though. I tried their Teddy Ultras but unfortunately had a really bad experience with them - tapes would not stay stuck whatsoever and they felt pretty rough/stiff overall, so I just stick with the Juniors.
Really? The teddy ultras' tapes kept coming unstuck in your case? That didn't happen to me. My complaints have to do with the fact that they're single tape (on each side) diapers that just don't work on me. The LNGU Big Ears Baby feel like they're strictly identical with only the design and number of tapes changing. They stick just as much, fit just as well, and the absorption is only slightly reduced. If you're big into vintage baby diapers, try the BEB. I sure didn't regret it.

Reactions: moorey
I have to say the same about kiddo products at all. The quality is one of the best i had till know. If onesie, footed pj ord diapers - wow 🥰
I get a sample for my last order from lil soakers - first i thought - ough so much plastic crincle - but they are sooo comfortable and feeling great also if wet 🥰

Reactions: gmate1713 and mantilla
Back