• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Diaper life

Neuspeed87

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm 35 and I've been into diapers my whole life. I'm a mechanic. I also love doing all types of art such as beading painting playing around with my cricut. Id like to get into 3d printing and CNC, but it's to expensive ATM. I hope to meet more people in the diaper community, and how to get better at diapering myself so my tapes don't come undone. I'm looking forward to giving and receiving diaper input and hearing from you all. I don't wear 24/7 and most days if I wear out in public I wear goodnites (or something like that) and diapers are more of a special occasions thing for me.

Attachments

• 172c176e-2791-4d5e-a7b7-f577a820076b.jpg
    172c176e-2791-4d5e-a7b7-f577a820076b.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 12
  • ab42fa92-8ef7-4561-95b2-b2e1133e224e.jpg
    ab42fa92-8ef7-4561-95b2-b2e1133e224e.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome aboard!

Neuspeed87 said:
I'm 35 and I've been into diapers my whole life. I'm a mechanic. I also love doing all types of art such as beading painting playing around with my cricut. Id like to get into 3d printing and CNC, but it's to expensive ATM. I hope to meet more people in the diaper community, and how to get better at diapering myself so my tapes don't come undone. I'm looking forward to giving and receiving diaper input and hearing from you all. I don't wear 24/7 and most days if I wear out in public I wear goodnites (or something like that) and diapers are more of a special occasions thing for me.
Hi Neuspeed87, welcome to the forums. I hope you make lot's of new friends, and enjoy yourself also. I think you did a pretty good job at diapering. (y) :giggle:

ILuvDiapers said:
Hi Neuspeed87, welcome to the forums. I hope you make lot's of new friends, and enjoy yourself also. I think you did a pretty good job at diapering. (y) :giggle:
Ty but 10 secs after that pic one of my tapes kept coming undone

• Haha
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Welcome

Neuspeed87 said:
Hello and welcome here

Hello and welcome!

Reactions: Neuspeed87
Hello and welcome

Reactions: Neuspeed87
Back