Diaper is tight

Littlebabyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So does anyone else experience on occasion when they put on their diaper that it seems to hug the inner thigh more on one side or is it the way I'm putting them on? I'm well with in the size range but I keep feeling it dig into my thigh more on one side vs the other. Even having tapes pop off every now and then as well

• Thinking
Reactions: Jorelaxed
a looser fitting diaper works better, if your popping tapes you are more then likely trying to get them on to tight.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and JunkyardDog1
Littlebabyd said:
So does anyone else experience on occasion when they put on their diaper that it seems to hug the inner thigh more on one side or is it the way I'm putting them on? I'm well with in the size range but I keep feeling it dig into my thigh more on one side vs the other. Even having tapes pop off every now and then as well
How much of the wings are overlapping?

chamberpot said:
a looser fitting diaper works better, if your popping tapes you are more then likely trying to get them on to tight.
I can still run two fingers between my tight and the diaper though

Littlebabyd said:
I can still run two fingers between my tight and the diaper though
What diaper is it?, do different diapers do the same thing?..

chamberpot said:
What diaper is it?, do different diapers do the same thing?..
Megamax right now. And as of lately yes

Littlebabyd said:
Goodmorning littlebabyd, I had a similar problem when first wearing, what I do is put on the diaper leaning against the wall, pull up my diaper between legs and tape on the lower right tape first and then lower left, this should help you with a good fit.🙂

Reactions: MattyMN
Back