Diaper in shower

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Have you ever worn your diaper in the shower? I do it all the time. The diaper expands to about 4-5 times it’s normal size and the feeling of the padding between my legs is so amazing.

• Love
Reactions: LukeTheDeersky, Tori94 and Diaper44
diaperedjustin said:
Have you ever worn your diaper in the shower? I do it all the time. The diaper expands to about 4-5 times it’s normal size and the feeling of the padding between my legs is so amazing.
Iv worn in a bath before and that was an amazing feeling when it expanded between my legs forcing them apart. Highly recommended 🥰

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LukeTheDeersky and Tori94
um tmi man. if you keep posting this kind of stuff im going to hafta report it

how does a diaper explode?!

dinosaurKing said:
how does a diaper explode?!
With great abandon!

diaperedjustin said:
not a good idea the diaper can explode and the SAP can clog your drain

Yea, not a good idea. The sap will go down and clog the sewage drains. When your house drains no longer allow water to pass through and your water doesn't go away, you'll have a very large plumbing bill to pay for, and whoever is in charge of the building will know what the issue is and where it came from.

You'll be in for some bad reckoning when the time comes to pay the piper. This is your only friendly warning.

if you wears a swim diaper it wont explode

dinosaurKing said:
if you wears a swim diaper it wont explode
i think :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Thanks for the advice on the sap. My diapers have never even come close to bursting open. I’ll be careful though.

• Love
Reactions: Tori94 and theancientmariner
Along with dinosaurKing...not exactly the type of material that needs to be posted. Read everyone's warnings on how the SAP interacts negatively with the drains.

This goes into the category of : 'Tried-ONCE-so-you-know-what-it-feels-like-BUT-not-sharing-the-results-or-repeating-it'.

I'm sure many of us here have tried this out of sheer morbid innocent curiosity ONCE...but to do it all the time is a different story.

I would suggest ceasing this activity and to fill your tub up to the brim with CLEAN cold water, release the drain plug, and flush your pipes with the full tub of water.

IF YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST DO THIS...For the sake of your drains and the community...USE cloth diapers instead and DON'T post your report.

This isn't the first post I have seen on here regarding this subject...nor do I think it will be the last...unfortunately.

SkinnyDL said:
Along with dinosaurKing...not exactly the type of material that needs to be posted. Read everyone's warnings on how the SAP interacts negatively with the drains.

This goes into the category of : 'Tried-ONCE-so-you-know-what-it-feels-like-BUT-not-sharing-the-results-or-repeating-it'.

I'm sure many of us here have tried this out of sheer morbid innocent curiosity ONCE...but to do it all the time is a different story.

I would suggest ceasing this activity and to fill your tub up to the brim with CLEAN cold water, release the drain plug, and flush your pipes with the full tub of water.

IF YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST DO THIS...For the sake of your drains and the community...USE cloth diapers instead and DON'T post your report.

This isn't the first post I have seen on here regarding this subject...nor do I think it will be the last...unfortunately.
Yea. I’m new here. I probably should have looked around first. Thanks for the info!

Antientmariner said:
Yea, not a good idea. The sap will go down and clog the sewage drains. When your house drains no longer allow water to pass through and your water doesn't go away, you'll have a very large plumbing bill to pay for, and whoever is in charge of the building will know what the issue is and where it came from.

You'll be in for some bad reckoning when the time comes to pay the piper. This is your only friendly warning.

Attachments

• customLogo.png
    customLogo.png
    10 KB · Views: 3
diaperedjustin said:
Yes and omg try using a rearz alpaca or mermaids while taking a bath! (If you have a bath tub)

I suppose the objectionable material being alluded to above was edited out of the offending post, as I no longer see anything worth getting upset about. Hopping merrily along…

diaperedjustin said:
Yea. I’m new here. I probably should have looked around first. Thanks for the info!
I’m not completely sure that you were the original offender. Besides that, if nobody posted redundant topics, this place would be dead. You’re fine.

Showering and bathing in a diaper is fun and harmless—if you don’t end up with a burst diaper and a clogged drain. I’ve never had either of those things happen, but they’re possible in theory. Just be careful.

If somebody wants to post some personal anecdotes about diaper-related drain clogs please do. Otherwise, getting all bent up because somebody might need a plumber is a bit silly. Maybe go complain about the topic where somebody stuck a pestle up their butt.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigKid25
Cottontail said:
I suppose the objectionable material being alluded to above was edited out of the offending post, as I no longer see anything worth getting upset about. Hopping merrily along…

I’m not completely sure that you were the original offender. Besides that, if nobody posted redundant topics, this place would be dead. You’re fine.

Showering and bathing in a diaper is fun and harmless—if you don’t end up with a burst diaper and a clogged drain. I’ve never had either of those things happen, but they’re possible in theory. Just be careful.

If somebody wants to post some personal anecdotes about diaper-related drain clogs please do. Otherwise getting bent up because somebody might need a plumber is a bit excessive.

I agree. I'm super confused what the TMI part was? Granted I've been around for a while so the group has tightened up a tiny bit for modestys sake, but I've seen people post about things like the marshmallow trick and soiling diapers. If wearing in the bath tub is crossing some boundaries then I have no idea where the boundary is anymore.

On a side note, is the story still considered dirty if it's in a bath tub? (Sarcastic joke. Nobody freak out now)

Reactions: Cottontail
Yea. I didn’t edit anything out of the original post. I didn’t even know you could edit it.

Reactions: BigKid25 and Cottontail
Back