Diaper ID

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I have been trialing some disposables over the years due to long business trips overseas and stopping in a store they had a 2 sample pack of these. I also like to hike and I drink a lot of water but noticed later in the evening this can lead to more than just damp training underwear beneath my plastic underpants when I go to bed. So at the hotel I always put a plastic mattress cover on the bed but very rarely do I have a leak. I woke up about 2 am and was not sure why so I went back to sleep and never thought to check my disposable beneath my pp because it felt "normal". When I woke up the next morning I was very wet. I was a bit surprised at the amount but rather pleased this diaper held very well with no issues as I think I initially had some wetting at 2 AM but a fuller load later on before I woke up.

So what is the diaper name? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0729[1].JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 82
Reactions: Jorelaxed
That Tykables. Little Builders maybe?

Scott729 said:
That Tykables. Little Builders maybe?
Yes that is it! Thanks. I went to their website and saw the image; exact match. I am not much into AB style diapers but they did a good job for a nighttime accident that would have probably leaked from my training underwear and pp. I see by their website I could get some camo or their straight up blue to jump from the AB style.

Bear in mind that the Little Builders is way less in capacity that the rest of Tykables diapers. The plastic backing is a lot softer too. They are not built with the toddler tough plastic like the rest of their diaper range.

Nowididit said:
Bear in mind that the Little Builders is way less in capacity that the rest of Tykables diapers. The plastic backing is a lot softer too. They are not built with the toddler tough plastic like the rest of their diaper range.
Wow - less capacity? They did extremely well for me that night. Even I was surprised how heavy I had wet that night and never really noticed. I cannot recall such a heavy wetting except for one night over 15 years ago. I think the 2 am wake up was maybe I had just released but I could not tell so I just went back to sleep. If I had been in my trainers & pp I would have noticed and gone to the bathroom and then back to bed even with my slightly wet trainers.

I was concerned that maybe wearing such a great diaper that I was being lulled into just fully releasing while wearing and I might not be able to fall back on to my trainers & pp again. I have seen plenty of posts about wearing and having heavier wettings because of the sleeping in a better diaper and also for wearing & using 24/7 ( I am not up to that thankfully, only at some nights do I have my challenges). But since getting back home I have not had any dampness at all (but I know in a week or month I will have a slight significant wetting in my trainers & pp as usual so I wear every night as a precaution and am thankful I do. I do think eventually though I will have the same circumstances come up again like when I was 8 years old and my start in college and I had to wear full diapers and good fitting plastic underpants then.

Back