Diaper Friday

littledub1955

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Is today Diaper Friday?

Around here, every Friday is Diaper Friday!

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
If you're talking about SIDF, technically, no. But i'm still gonna celebrate.

Last edited:
If so. Do we get together and have discussions?

dogboy said:
Around here, every Friday is Diaper Friday!
Oh boy! This is my first Diaper Friday. Let's get this party started. Are there prizes for first timers? Maybe Baby Pants gift cards? They sell some cute little onesies that I've had my eyes on. I don't own any yet. Sure would love to have a pair. Do we stay up all night and talk? I'm really ready for this. I have three full bottles of coffee with hazelnut creamer in it. I want to stay up late until my diaper is so soaked that I have to change it. Maybe I should make another pot. I love you guys. All you gals too. I'm so excited right now! I can't wait until I start peeing myself.

Oops. I already started.

lol me too

Babytoodler5 said:
lol me too
I wish that we could have a group chat on Duo. That could be a lot of fun.

Well google hangouts from diaperspace chat

Last edited:
  • Love
i don’t normally wear in fridays but was in a lot of pain so why not

Babytoodler5 said:
Well google hangouts from diaperspace chat
I'm going to have to go there.

littledub1955 said:
Oh boy! This is my first Diaper Friday. Let's get this party started. Are there prizes for first timers? Maybe Baby Pants gift cards? They sell some cute little onesies that I've had my eyes on. I don't own any yet. Sure would love to have a pair. Do we stay up all night and talk? I'm really ready for this. I have three full bottles of coffee with hazelnut creamer in it. I want to stay up late until my diaper is so soaked that I have to change it. Maybe I should make another pot. I love you guys. All you gals too. I'm so excited right now! I can't wait until I start peeing myself.
Well, just like on Saturday Night Live, if you are in diapers 5 Fridays in a row, you get to wear the ADISC smoking jacket.

• Love
dogboy said:
Well, just like on Saturday Night Live, if you are in diapers 5 Fridays in a row, you get to wear the ADISC smoking jacket.
I want that jacket. Does it have a built-in onesie

Back