Diaper fluffing

Lonerwithfeelings

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
So I just found out about diaper fluffing lol. My choices are always thirsty diapers m4 tykables megamax etc. Sometimes when I'm doing what I'm doing I can get a leak and I'm like how the hell surely not yet. Could this be were I havent been fluffing diapers this whole time and as I'm a once a week user sometimes a diaper if at the bottom of the pack won't get touched and it'll be folded for up for about 6 or 8 weeks. Could this be why? As I'm pretty sure my diapers are always fitted right not to tight not too loose. 🤔 TIA.

I certainly think fluffing helps.
My method is to first roll them up length ways to remove the ‘packing creases’ and then do a fold down the middle, taco style, to make sure the guards are standing up.

Like a pillow? Never heard of this. Might try it tonight

Depending on the brand. If they are clumpers then dont go crazy it just makes it worse. M4's and megamax you can fluff all you want and they will be fine. Tykables not too sure since never had them.

Well I tried it last night and this mornings Nappy was interesting !

Fluffed it up last night and the bulk gave a nice feeling even when laying in bed, got up this morning and on standing the entire fontents of the Nappy dropped like a brick 😯 and it was do bad I had to go straight in the shower to change, fluff and gel everywhere, what a mess, on the plus side it felt really nice with the liquid like gel inside the Nappy cover squishing around.

Reactions: Lonerwithfeelings
Back