Diaper Dreams

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
The other night I had a dream where I was at some sort of party or social event and everyones diaper waistbands were showing. No one cared, no one was embarassed and instead, they just talked about their favorite brands. Kinda wish wearing diapers as a desire was normalized like this.

Share dreams you've had.

• Love
Reactions: DLPA717, tbjay, lilbabyjooce and 2 others
I have dreams like that all the time! Openly diapered, sometimes in little clothes, always in some sort of little headspace—and no one bats an eye. Sometimes it’s just accepted and not acknowledged, sometimes it’s at the forefront and I’m being treated like a baby. It’s definitely an enticing fantasy.
My most recent, notable ABDL dream was over the weekend. I had a dream a really kind blonde woman was taking care of me. She was carrying me around and playing little games with me. We were in an apartment in a biiiig building, and she and I were looking out a window and pointing out everything we saw (me in a very babyish voice, limited vocabulary, and her very warmly and enthusiastically confirming the things I pointed out, like an irl I-spy game). Then we went to check out a daycare in a big fancy Victorian house, and as she spoke to who I assume ran it, I got to play around in the space. It was a lot of fun! Tho so short lived as always!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, TrackersPampersJourey, ShyGirl91 and 2 others
More like nightmares for me, usually I'm in a sozzled diaper and stuck in a situation among friends or family unable to find a place to hide and take it off.

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and abdlchristian12
lilbabyjooce said:
I have dreams like that all the time! Openly diapered, sometimes in little clothes, always in some sort of little headspace—and no one bats an eye. Sometimes it’s just accepted and not acknowledged, sometimes it’s at the forefront and I’m being treated like a baby. It’s definitely an enticing fantasy.
My most recent, notable ABDL dream was over the weekend. I had a dream a really kind blonde woman was taking care of me. She was carrying me around and playing little games with me. We were in an apartment in a biiiig building, and she and I were looking out a window and pointing out everything we saw (me in a very babyish voice, limited vocabulary, and her very warmly and enthusiastically confirming the things I pointed out, like an irl I-spy game). Then we went to check out a daycare in a big fancy Victorian house, and as she spoke to who I assume ran it, I got to play around in the space. It was a lot of fun! Tho so short lived as always!
Its too bad you pick up where some dreams left off each night. That sounds relaxing!

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Nam Repaid said:
More like nightmares for me, usually I'm in a sozzled diaper and stuck in a situation among friends or family unable to find a place to hide and take it off.
Oh man, I've been there. Usually my diaper nightmares involve trying to clean a messy diaper when relatives arrive unexpectedly.

I rarely encounter diaper dreams, mostly wet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well guys I can relate .

Maybe try IndyDreamWorld to experience it in real life? I've never been to a convention for our kind. But I know we all want the same thing.

To be free and accepted.

I know things about it . Met the owner. I encourage anyone who can to come have an AWESOME weekend. If your uncomfortable shoot me a message.

I'm here to help best I can.

Much ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce and K00paTr00pa
tbjay said:
Well guys I can relate .

Maybe try IndyDreamWorld to experience it in real life? I've never been to a convention for our kind. But I know we all want the same thing.

To be free and accepted.

I know things about it . Met the owner. I encourage anyone who can to come have an AWESOME weekend. If your uncomfortable shoot me a message.

I'm here to help best I can.

Much ❤️
I dont think I could ever bring myself to go to an event that large. I did however visit ABU in Seattle years ago and it did help with excepting my self as an abdl.

Reactions: tbjay and lilbabyjooce
Had this one a while ago, checking in the mirror to see if my diaper was showing under my jeans, front side fine. Turned to look at backside and my diaper was clearly visible as the seat of my jeans were transparent.

• Wow
Reactions: PaddedRita, Deleted member 69135 and diaperdude
I think its common for those if us who wear diapers for fun, pleasure and life style to have dreams about someone noticing our diapers or fear that they will be discovered. Most of us try to keep our diaper wearing private of fear that others will find out and disapprove or worse. Our dreams often betray our anxiety over social disapproval of our behavior.

Reactions: TigerDL, Tenawearer and TrashPanda01
Nam Repaid said:
Yep, this is how all of my diaper dreams are.

They are always terrifying. Lol.

Reactions: TrashPanda01
I had a dream last night….not quite a diaper dream, but sort of related. I was on the pot going #2 and everybody kept coming in the restroom acting like I wasn’t using it. Talking to me like it was normal. When I finally got rid of them, I was able to let loose. After I was done, I looked down and realized I still had my underwear on. Sure enough, I had messed my underwear (in the dream, not real life) and I was pissed. Started the long cleanup and then I woke up. Never had a dream like that before.

• Thinking
Reactions: SoggyGolfer
I've had dreams where I'm a lot smaller than normal, and just wearing a diaper and a t-shirt. I'll be around family or friends, and they won't even say anything about it. They'll just act like it's normal. It feels great actually!

Nam Repaid said:
Same. I often dream I'm in a wet diaper and I can't find anywhere to change and there are people around so I worry I'm going to get caught.

When I was a teen I had more fantasy type diaper dreams. Once I had a dream that I was staying over at a girl's house and I accidentally wet the bed so she forced me to wear a diaper after that. She was a few years older than me and I didn't feel like I could say no to her and I didn't want to, even though I protested in the dream. Finally she grabbed me, laid me on the floor and put a diaper on me. She made like it was no big deal for her to diaper me, and I wasn't ashamed at all. When I woke up I was sad because I wanted a girlfriend caregiver so badly and I knew it wasn't going to happen. That was before I knew ABDL was a thing, and thinking I was the only one who felt that way I had vowed to take that secret to my grave. So it was really hard to have an experience like that and then wake up to find out it was just a dream.

Reactions: TrashPanda01
I have had dreams of diapers and plastic pants . There was a section in the department store full of all sorts of diapers and plastic pants. In the dream Im loading up the cart and feeling so excited. I wake up though and reality sets in...I think the dreams stem for seeing videos of that Diaper store in Las Vegas. Im then wishing a place like that was close by for me.

I just about wet my bed one time while In a diapered dream. They scare me. It always happens when I'm away from home and can't wear for months at a time. I'll get visions of a super thick diaper coming closer and closer to me with baby powder raining down on my private parts and that, in my mind tells me to let go, it's okay... And I almost did it with my best friend in the room right there. Really scary. I then had to check to make sure I didn't wet myself. Luckily, I contained myself, but I'm afraid there will be more night like that in the future. Loosing it would be catastrophic.

Oh yes I have all kinds of diaper dreams, but I think unfortunately it will always be just a dream

I wish I had a very nice cute playful girlfriend, she loves to take care of my diaper things that makes her happy. Please please let me be your little kitten and put me the fluffy tail plug in me. Oops now my diaper has gotten so wet that feels so warm and squishy
Since I don't want to be changed yet, I flee from her until she catches my fluffy tail and takes care of my diaper

TrackersPampersJourey said:
Oh yes I have all kinds of diaper dreams, but I think unfortunately it will always be just a dream

I wish I had a very nice cute playful girlfriend, she loves to take care of my diaper things that makes her happy. Please please let me be your little kitten and put me the fluffy tail plug in me. Oops now my diaper has gotten so wet that feels so warm and squishy
Since I don't want to be changed yet, I flee from her until she catches my fluffy tail and takes care of my diaper
That sounds like like a fun fantasy!

Nam Repaid said:
Same here. Normally it's me in my dream wearing for awhile, but when I need to take it off. There is no privacy to do it or my wife is around and will find it.

Reactions: theancientmariner
In one of the very few lucid dreams I've had in my life, once I realized what was going on, I started thinking through what to actually do with the opportunity and landed on "this is my chance to wear whatever diapers I want without consequence, and without even having to worry about fit". With a bit of trial and error I managed to actually get some toddler pull-ups to appear in the dream that conveniently fit me perfectly. I got a little too bold and tried to wet it, which led to me immediately waking up. In hindsight, probably my brain going "You aren't actually wearing a diaper you idiot!" Honestly considering the few other lucid dreams I've had tend to end within a minute of figuring out I'm in a dream, I'm impressed I even got as far as I did.

Besides that, diapers most prominently seem to feature in dreams where my parents or other family members go into my room while I have diapers visible, but don't seem to notice them, prompting me to frantically try to get them to leave the room before they happen to notice. Generally they just never notice but also won't leave the room and it just turns into the most anxiety inducing situation as my entire family decides to randomly hang out in my room while being entirely oblivious to my diaper stash. (For reference, no one has actually gone into my room without advance notice in like six years.)

Back