Diaper dreams !!!!

Seth17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Have y’all had any dreams about being diapered or being caught In them. Those dreams are my favorite. Tell me some of the dreams you have had.

I dreamed I ate a giant marshmallow one time, when I woke up, my pillow was gone. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Seth17
I actually love this post! For me nearly every single time I sleep in a diaper I end up wearing one in my dreams and its awesome hahah.

Its also very scary because the amount of times my "secret" came out in my dreams is too many to count. But then again, people then accepting it and taking care of my diaper butt is very nice again.

So it goes both ways hahah

Just last night I had weird dreams. I was in diapers and walking around a new house. No one knew I was in diapers and I just was hoping that I could poop soon. Of course I was sleeping diapered and already wet. Just not messy

I had several diaper dreams

Same here. I’ve had several dreams I was wearing my ABDL diapers secretly with my family while they are oblivious I was wearing. And then when it gets so full and I’d be worried my wife would catch me wearing it and I would do something to try to take it off without her knowing. My dreams always ended up with me disposing of the diapers successfully.

Back