Sweet diaper dreams are made of these,
who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas,
Everybody is looking for something.

Some of them want to change you
Some of them want to be changed by you
Some of them want to spank you
some of them want to be well spanked
Nice reference to that top song with your 'daiper' input. I wonder how many people did NOT get that.....;)

• Haha
Reactions: PetPuppyAlex, Zeke, Aby and 1 other person
My 1 / year diaper dream is more on the lines about trying to find a bathroom and 99% of the time I make it. The other 1% I may have had a bit of a "slip" into my training underwear and plastic underpants while sleeping for real!

Reactions: Billies1
I had a diaper dream today. A good but scary diaper dream. I was all alone the wife was out so I indulged in diaper time. No my wife does not accept my diapers or panties etc.

I wet one thoroughly really wet and had to change it. I hear noises. I am carrying a fresh diapers and wearing a full diapers and go up to see what made noises . Yes it’s the wife. I walk right past her and greet her. Hello Honey your hone early I say. She says oh yes I got out early and came home.

Then I realize my diaper it’s on anc full. Plus I am carrying one fully open. I say yo myself OH SHIT. SHES HOKNG TO SEE ME IN DIAPERS AND BE MAD so I quickly go to my bathroom and hide my diapers and change. Seems she saw nothing.

Thing about the diaper is it was white with a blue flower design on it VERY NOTICEABLE. It had a dark blue waistband and dark blue piping at the leg openings.

What do you think about this dreary???

Are you kidding me?

Before I started opening up about myself and the fact I was a DL I've always had diaper dreams.

They were mostly about Pull-Ups or Goodnites though, but they were still the best, wonderful dreams I ever had.

Reactions: Billies1 and BobbiSueEllen
daniell said:
The more I wear diapers/nappies the more I notice experiences crop up in my dreams. Quite often I am trying to hide my exposed diaper from people I know. Only my wifes knows I wear. I want it to remain that way. It is quite distressful if a dream is vivid and constantly trying to cover up my diaper lover side. Does anybody else ever have any of these dreams or similar experiences?
I have had this same dream reoccurring my whole life. I actually just had one last week that i was having a party at my house and somehow was trapped in my closet in a soaked white megamax lol. end of the day with all bad dreams when i wake up and feel that sense of relief to know it didnt happen i try to appreciate the fact that i experienced it with no consequences.

Coincidentally (again?), I had the going-to-the-bathroom in a dream last night. No connection to diapers, just being somewhere, went to the nearest toilet and started to go. Surprisingly / thankfully I woke up and no wetness in my underwear. Of course, last April that was not the case as I woke up shooting a stream into my training underwear and plastic underpants (protection at night is very satisfying most of the time). Who knows why this occurs one time but not another?

I used to have dreams about someone discovering I was wearing diapers or someone was about to find them in my house. I no longer hide my diaper wearing or fetish and my dreams now are about needing to be changed, or I'm about to go potty in them. Or someone about see my babish rubber pants,which I sometimes wear.

My fear is that I will wake up to find Daniel and Joseph at the foot of my bed ready to interpret my dreams.

Seasonedcitizen said:
My fear is that I will wake up to find Daniel and Joseph at the foot of my bed ready to interpret my dreams.
Hey, you could end up being the second in command and a hero that saves the day in Egypt and having your whole family resettle there. The moving in should be great, but the leaving a few centuries later might get a little rough and you may need some help. Or you could end up saving the lives of all your fellow wise men, astrologers, necromancers, spiritualists, and mediums after the king has a bad dream.

I had a diaper dream several nights ago. I was in the hospital and they told me to take my clothes off and put on their gown and I suddenly realized I was wearing a diaper and plastic pants and in the dream I kept trying to cover up my diaper. I had gone to bed diapered that night so maybe that's why I was dreaming I was diapered.

yep they're there alright.

Last edited:
I ware diaper 24/7 and I always dream about being in diapers. some time it just a tea shirt are a dress type shirt that show off my diaper on walking around downtown

Ever since my seizure I seldom dream anymore. I’m not sure if this is due to my waking after about 3 hours of sleep. I can usually get back to sleep with little difficulty, but I imagine these interruptions disrupt my periods of REM sleep and therefore my dream cycles. Prior to the seizure I used to have a pretty active dream life and I kind of miss it. My day dream life is active and often involves diapers, does that count?

• Love
Zeke said:
Ever since my seizure I seldom dream anymore. I’m not sure if this is due to my waking after about 3 hours of sleep. I can usually get back to sleep with little difficulty, but I imagine these interruptions disrupt my periods of REM sleep and therefore my dream cycles. Prior to the seizure I used to have a pretty active dream life and I kind of miss it. My day dream life is active and often involves diapers, does that count?
I’m a medically controlled epileptic. Was your seizure due to epilepsy? What meds if any are you on. Some meds can not only cause drowsiness but can really mess with your sleep.

Billies1 said:
I’m a medically controlled epileptic. Was your seizure due to epilepsy? What meds if any are you on. Some meds can not only cause drowsiness but can really mess with your sleep.
According my neurologist my seizure was due to the abrupt cessation of the maximum dosage of gabepentin and some other meds. For the past five years I’ve been taking only MS-Contin (15mg x 3), acetaminophen #3 (x 2), tizanidine (4mg x 3), and atorvastatin (40mg). I think much of my lack of dreams lies at the feet of the Effexor XR (venlafaxine) that I took for many years at 150mg daily. That stuff had some profound effects on me when I was trying to get off it. I found it harder to get off than the 225mg of morphine and the 50mg of hydrocodone that I used to take daily.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 41919, JOCKMAN and Billies1
Two interesting flavors on this topic:

When I can’t wear for a period of time, I start having more diaper related dreams, but wearing on the usual produces fewer.

But I also find that if I wet myself while I’m dreaming, the scene becomes emotionally charged and I might be crying or yelling or arguing passionately.

Reactions: perlFerret
Zeke said:
According my neurologist my seizure was due to the abrupt cessation of the maximum dosage of gabepentin and some other meds. For the past five years I’ve been taking only MS-Contin (15mg x 3), acetaminophen #3 (x 2), tizanidine (4mg x 3), and atorvastatin (40mg). I think much of my lack of dreams lies at the feet of the Effexor XR (venlafaxine) that I took for many years at 150mg daily. That stuff had some profound effects on me when I was trying to get off it. I found it harder to get off than the 225mg of morphine and the 50mg of hydrocodone that I used to take daily.
Wow. Your having a poopy time. Drug’s can do so much good but they can screw us up in so many unseen ways until we try to stop. With me if I try to change from the phenobarbital and phenytoin combo I take now, I will have seizures. So I’m stuck there for life.

Did your dr. put you on any anti seizure meds? Stay close my friend.

Billies1 said:
Wow. Your having a poopy time. Drug’s can do so much good but they can screw us up in so many unseen ways until we try to stop. With me if I try to change from the phenobarbital and phenytoin combo I take now, I will have seizures. So I’m stuck there for life.

Did your dr. put you on any anti seizure meds? Stay close my friend.
According to my neurologist gabepentin is a Parkinson’s anti seizure medication that my internal medicine doctor, that was doing my pain management, was using off label to treat fibromyalgia. I haven’t had any further seizures after that original one and later had an EEG that “looked good for your age” according to my neurologist. The IC that I had to a limited extent ever since my cervical spinal injury was greatly increased by the seizure.

Zeke said:
According to my neurologist gabepentin is a Parkinson’s anti seizure medication that my internal medicine doctor, that was doing my pain management, was using off label to treat fibromyalgia. I haven’t had any further seizures after that original one and later had an EEG that “looked good for your age” according to my neurologist. The IC that I had to a limited extent ever since my cervical spinal injury was greatly increased by the seizure.
I hate it when they say “for your age” don’t you? I’m not my age. I just want to know it things inside me are good or not don’t you? You don’t have Parkinson’s do you?

Billies1 said:
I hate it when they say “for your age” don’t you? I’m not my age. I just want to know it things inside me are good or not don’t you? You don’t have Parkinson’s do you?
No, I don’t have Parkinson’s.

Back