Diaper checks

CrossfireHurricane

longtime complete incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My mother diaper checked me until I was 13. Finally she stopped (mostly). It was so humiliating. Did you get diaper checked like me?

Reactions: Diprs2 and luminescent81
I mean since I was out of diapers at age 5 and back in at age 20 not really other that the time while I was initially being "potty trained" if you can call still having accidents after being put out of diapers "potty trained"

Reactions: Diprs2
I seriously doubt that she did this to embarrass you. She most likely did it because she knew how easily diaper rash can spring up from being in a wet or soiled diaper for an extended period of time. It gets to be a habit with mothers after dealing with their children as infants that she probably saw no reason to end. Were you ever guilty of wearing a wet or soiled diaper longer than you should to give her reason for checking?

Reactions: Diprs2 and luminescent81
Zeke said:
I seriously doubt that she did this to embarrass you. Were you ever guilty of wearing a wet or soiled diaper longer than you should to give her reason for checking?
I'm sure she didn't mean anything. She's very attentive. She always was. And still today.

Guilty as charged. At least when I was younger. I had the habit of hanging around watching TV and didn't want my show ruined. I didn't like to change. Sitting around wearing a soggy (and sometimes dirty) diaper for hours. And sometimes I was out side playing in the same diaper. Now days I know why not to do that (diaper rash).

Reactions: Diprs2, luminescent81 and Zeke
My mom used to check to see if I had my pullup on before I went to bed and in the morning she would check my pullups to see if I had wet my bed.

Reactions: Diprs2 and littledreamers333
Back