Diaper changing machine

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Do you think that it is possible that maybe in the future that there will be an automated diaper changing machine, it would be amazing for those of us that regress/wear by ourselves. Imagine just sitting back and being on you phone or playing with toys whilst getting your diaper changed.

Ps:yes I am writing this because I don't want to change our of my night time diaper and be a big boy

Reactions: KittyninjaW, littledreamers333, skylanderpamp and 1 other person
That is the most frightening thing I have thought about today lol 😂😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: DiaperLifer, Jorelaxed, BobbiSueEllen and 5 others
Surely when robot technology becomes more advanced, it'll be possible to make such a device, and program it with all kinds of very interesting diaper-change scenarios ;)
Or when thinking even further in the future, nanny robots with programs tailored to ABDL's. But I don't think I'll live to see that come into fruition ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW, skylanderpamp and KBoy
The feedback sensor suite for something like this is extraordinary. For example how does a machine sense, from a 2D image for example, when you have wiped enough? On a soft sensitive squishy area no less? Can it tell the difference between poop and dark hair? What about dark skin?

How does a bidet work? Is there closed loop feedback like a water opacity sensor or something, or is it manual? Can it leave you with a greasy mud butt that requires contact traction that no amount of spraying water is going to clean up? A full crotch hot pressure washer treatment could do it but then you can cause injury. Anything with contact would introduce additional complications of machine contamination and sterilization between uses and/or require single use sanitary supplies.

The diapering part may be feasible with some articulated roller mechanisms in a suspension system so that it's one size fits all and stops at the right tension and pressure every time. (Think like a scalp massager thingy or the claw machine games). Similar systems used in automated packaging and shrink wrapping setups for example.

The cleanup is the biggest challenge.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW, Sealander and KBoy
After reading your post I had this vision.

It could be a device that applies some type of material that adheres to your body. You step or lay onto a machine that resembles a tanning bed. The machine deploys rubber gaskets around your waste and upper thighs. It will wash your whole diaper zone like a dishwasher would. Your body stays damp and the machine releases a special expandable foam that creates a barrier everywhere and moves with your body and feels as snug and soft as a normal diaper feels. Essentially, the diaper is attached to you. The foam in the pee and poo zones is a different material that absorbs and moves freely for normal movement but fills every nook and cranny down there.

After you’ve used it for a day, you step back into the machine and a special solvent is released that safely melts the diaper and your messy contents away. The cleaning cycle cleans you up and the process happens again.

You have the ability to buy add ons. Choose your diaper foam color each time . Machine takes care or your male or female needs if you know what I mean 😉. Bluetooth wetness indicator. And more.

• Haha
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Howwedoin said:

It could be a device that applies some type of material that adheres to your body. You step or lay onto a machine that resembles a tanning bed. The machine deploys rubber gaskets around your waste and upper thighs. It will wash your whole diaper zone like a dishwasher would. Your body stays damp and the machine releases a special expandable foam that creates a barrier everywhere and moves with your body and feels as snug and soft as a normal diaper feels. Essentially, the diaper is attached to you. The foam in the pee and poo zones is a different material that absorbs and moves freely for normal movement but fills every nook and cranny down there.

After you’ve used it for a day, you step back into the machine and a special solvent is released that safely melts the diaper and your messy contents away. The cleaning cycle cleans you up and the process happens again.

You have the ability to buy add ons. Choose your diaper foam color each time . Machine takes care or your male or female needs if you know what I mean 😉. Bluetooth wetness indicator. And more.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Reactions: KBoy and AttilaThePun
If you go on trips you have to take it with you. It comes with a trailer and hoist. A truck has to pull it. But, the foam and dissolving ate biodegradable and can be used as fertilize. Simply pull the trailer next to some crops and the pump on the trailer will spray the contents far and wide. The corn crops will be plentiful every year! The machine will only be $24,999.99. Oh and it runs on a desolate generator. They’re working on a solar version to cut down on fumes. It should only take 30 solar panels.

And YES, the machine will be available on Amazon WITH discreet delivery.

• Haha
Reactions: KBoy, AttilaThePun and ILuvDiapers
A robo-mommy? A favorite trope of ABDL fiction everywhere 😂

Reactions: skylanderpamp, dogboy and ILuvDiapers
Coincidentally, this article was posted just a couple of days ago (the Postillon being roughly similar to The Onion):

Automatic translation:
Good news for parents! Household appliance manufacturer Bosch today introduced the world's first baby changing machine. The device called "Windelmaster 3000", which is scheduled to come onto the market in time for the Christmas shopping season, is able to change the diapers of infants between the ages of 0 and 4 years fully automatically and in record time.
“We are pleased to finally be able to give new parents a piece of freedom,” explains a company spokeswoman when introducing the product. "Our fully automatic changing machine cleans and changes babies, no matter what shape, with its cybernetic hydraulic arms and extra-sensitive gripping tongs in just 10 to 30 seconds."
The operation of the diaper master 3000 is very simple: you place the baby on the designated area, select one of five cleaning programs (pee, poop, pee+poop, diarrhea, pee+diarrhea), one of three post-cleaning programs (powder, cream, kiss on the bottom) and the desired type of diaper and leaves the rest to the machine. Only diapers and wet wipes need to be refilled about every 30 changes and the used diaper bag needs to be emptied as needed. Corresponding signal lamps inform the user of this. Weighing just 170 kilograms, the device can be transported in the trunk of a station wagon and can also be used on the go or when visiting.
Attention: The manufacturer points out that the device should always be set to "change" and not to "remove core". This function should only be used for avocados that are ripe for consumption.
According to company information, the device will cost around 2,500 euros to purchase - a price that troubled parents are certainly willing to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: KBoy, KittyninjaW, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
ElPulpo said:
Coincidentally, this article was posted just a couple of days ago (the Postillon being roughly similar to The Onion):

Automatic translation:
Good news for parents! Household appliance manufacturer Bosch today introduced the world's first baby changing machine. The device called "Windelmaster 3000", which is scheduled to come onto the market in time for the Christmas shopping season, is able to change the diapers of infants between the ages of 0 and 4 years fully automatically and in record time.
“We are pleased to finally be able to give new parents a piece of freedom,” explains a company spokeswoman when introducing the product. "Our fully automatic changing machine cleans and changes babies, no matter what shape, with its cybernetic hydraulic arms and extra-sensitive gripping tongs in just 10 to 30 seconds."
The operation of the diaper master 3000 is very simple: you place the baby on the designated area, select one of five cleaning programs (pee, poop, pee+poop, diarrhea, pee+diarrhea), one of three post-cleaning programs (powder, cream, kiss on the bottom) and the desired type of diaper and leaves the rest to the machine. Only diapers and wet wipes need to be refilled about every 30 changes and the used diaper bag needs to be emptied as needed. Corresponding signal lamps inform the user of this. Weighing just 170 kilograms, the device can be transported in the trunk of a station wagon and can also be used on the go or when visiting.
Attention: The manufacturer points out that the device should always be set to "change" and not to "remove core". This function should only be used for avocados that are ripe for consumption.
According to company information, the device will cost around 2,500 euros to purchase - a price that troubled parents are certainly willing to pay.
That's not real. 😲

Howwedoin said:

I can't decide which I find more horrifying - pressure-injected foam in all my nooks and crannies, or *solvent* in all my nooks and crannies.
🤔😨😱😬😳

• Haha
Reactions: KBoy and ILuvDiapers
Being changed is kind of only special because someone else is doing it. That can't be replaced that with a machine.

Reactions: CrazySmoker and skylanderpamp
AttilaThePun said:
I can't decide which I find more horrifying - pressure-injected foam in all my nooks and crannies, or *solvent* in all my nooks and crannies.
🤔😨😱😬😳
We have run out of solvent! 😲 So unfortunately you are going to be locked in the foam for at least 2 weeks, possibly 3, before we can get more supplies! :oops::cry:

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy, KBoy and AttilaThePun
ElPulpo said:

Automatic translation:
I don't believe I would want to eat an avocado which had been cored by a machine that also changes diapers. 🤢🤢🤮

ILuvDiapers said:
We have run out of solvent! 😲 So unfortunately you are going to be locked in the foam for at least 2 weeks, possibly 3, before we can get more supplies! :oops::cry:
But, but, what about the used, fermenting foam in my nooks and crannies?!?!?! 😳

AttilaThePun said:
But, but, what about the used, fermenting foam in my nooks and crannies?!?!?! 😳
Yeah, sorry it's there to stay for the next 2/3 weeks. Here is a thin stick to scratch the itchy bits! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun
We all know this is more of a comedy sketch, right?? Don’t worry, the solvent is all natural made from avocado skins. Also, if you run out of solvent, the diaper will start melting after 29 hours. You better make sure you’re out of the Walmart before the 29 hours or it will start to melt and you’ll be dripping foam in self checkout. The good news is you won’t be trapped. This is all safe for the environment. We promise!

• Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun
ILuvDiapers said:
Yeah, sorry it's there to stay for the next 2/3 weeks. Here is a thin stick to scratch the itchy bits! :ROFLMAO:
Oh, thank you! How thin *is* this stick?
Can I use it as a crowbar to pry myself out of my foam encasement?
After using the stick, do I wind up with the proverbial "$hi##y end of the stick"?

Back