Diaper change

Diapercutie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have never been changed or changed anyone but I'm curious to hear from those of you who have. What do you enjoy the most while being changed? Do you like to be spoken to? Do you want it quiet?
What change have you enjoyed the most?

What I enjoy most is belly tickles and getting a rattle shaken around my face. Most diapy's are self changed, but when I'm changed, oh boy is it ever an adventure! The absolute best is getting little songs and talking by someone who speaks some language I don't understand. Nothing feels better than rolling and crawling around having no idea what's going on around me.

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce and Diapercutie
I like my G/F to talk to me whilst she changes my wet nappies. She tells me that I might think that I’m a grown man but she is putting me in a nappy and I’ll be using it until she says otherwise.
And whilst she works the plastic pants up my legs she’ll tell me that because I’ll be wetting my nappy I need the baby pants to stop possible leaks.

Once I’m changed, she’ll stand me up to check everything is in place and covered, give me a nice cuddle and then swot my padding as I leave the room.

Reactions: Andy86 and Diapercutie
For me, there is not one specific thing I love over the other when having my diapers changed. I love the whole experience. I love from the diaper checks, to laying on a changing pad, to baby talk, to having a fresh diaper. The overall joy of a diaper change is just amazing to me. It is a great connection between mommy and me.

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Diapercutie said:
I have never been changed or changed anyone but I'm curious to hear from those of you who have. What do you enjoy the most while being changed? Do you like to be spoken to? Do you want it quiet?
It's an awesome feeling. It can be very intimate

When my daddy changes me it truly is one of the most intimate things ever! It takes so much trust and care for someone to change you so having it happen really solidifies this connection between the two involved.
Diapee changes for me are usually so fun. My daddy will tickle me and blow on my tummy and make sure I'm nice and comfy. He usually covers up my top half with a big blanket so I can stay cozy. He always puts extra powder and diaper cream on me and says all sortsa sweet things to me. He'll lift my legs by the ankles just like if I were a baby. Usually when he's done, he'll bend over me to kiss me on my paci and sometimes I'll wrap myself around him in the biggest hug. Not a better feeling than doing that after getting a change 🥰🥰
When I'm more sheepish with a diapee change (say for other kinds of accidents 🙈🙈) I sometimes apologize, but daddy always reminds me I'm just a baby doing what babies do!

Reactions: baradetta, Deleted member 57387, PaddedBritany and 2 others
lilbabyjooce said:
When my daddy changes me it truly is one of the most intimate things ever! It takes so much trust and care for someone to change you so having it happen really solidifies this connection between the two involved.
Diapee changes for me are usually so fun. My daddy will tickle me and blow on my tummy and make sure I'm nice and comfy. He usually covers up my top half with a big blanket so I can stay cozy. He always puts extra powder and diaper cream on me and says all sortsa sweet things to me. He'll lift my legs by the ankles just like if I were a baby. Usually when he's done, he'll bend over me to kiss me on my paci and sometimes I'll wrap myself around him in the biggest hug. Not a better feeling than doing that after getting a change 🥰🥰
When I'm more sheepish with a diapee change (say for other kinds of accidents 🙈🙈) I sometimes apologize, but daddy always reminds me I'm just a baby doing what babies do!
That’s the exact relationship I want!

• Love
mackenzz said:
That’s the exact relationship I want!
I'm so grateful to have something like this!

I never have been changed outside but I have seen quite a few kids being changed in public over the years one of the first was a little boy about 3 or 4 years old it was at 6-Flags he was laid on a park bench I was surprised when his mother pulled his jeans down exposing a wet diaper and changing it another time we were at the beach having a picnic and a little boy was running around in nothing but a diaper the family had a box of Toddler Luvs diapers it was a fairly hot day with a cooling breeze off the lake when the little boy laid down for a diaper change I couldn't help but think of how that cooling breeze must have felt when his diaper area was exposed

I have been changed by nurses and cna's while in the Hospital

I have changed some other children while babysitting

Only when I was still pretty young. I started being a little more independent when I was around 9. Before that I was changed from my mom, my older sister, a few teachers or teacher aides and a couple of babysitters. No girlfriends. I think this is a private thing.

Reactions: Freddie07601
Only time I've been changed was when I was in the hospital

Diapercutie said:
Like I said, I was only changed when I was around 9. And I admit I liked the attention. At least when I was maybe 7 or 8. Then I just wanted to be allowed to change myself. My mom finally said we can give it a chance. Sometimes in the beginning I regretted getting the freedom. I wasn't good at it. But by the time I was 11 I was ready. Until that my mom always helped. Now that I'm a complete adult I don't think I want any help. Even with a girlfriend. Too private. But sometimes when I look at those days, having the attention was kind of nice.

I have been changing my own diapers for a very long time and I enjoy the feeling of self-sufficiency, of being able to care for myself. When I was in elementary school, I did enjoy having my mom and older sister change my diapers. As I'm growing older, I recognize that a time is coming when I will no longer be able to do my own diaper changes. Not especially looking forward to that.

I had an ABDL friend in college who changed me a number of times (and I changed him too). We never spoke when we were changing one another. It was a weird experience for me to have another man see me and touch me, because I am straight.
My girlfriend will change me too! I really enjoy her changing me, but I don’t feel odd at all when she touches me, or checks my diaper. She doesn’t talk to me either, but I think she just has a magic touch.

Reactions: Diapercutie
Back