Diaper and Leggings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinlove4

Contributor
Today I decided to just throw leggings and an oversized sweatshirt over my diaper to run errands. Went to a couple stores and when I was leaving the grocery store I realized my sweatshirt had ridden up so it wasn’t covering my butt at all. Do you think it was obvious to everyone I was wearing a diaper or is there a chance no one picked up on it??😨

Reactions: ChocChip, ABDLBoy and pampers47
People probably noticed but are probably not bothered by it. I wear a diaper under my leggings when I go out for a run with a short t shirt on.. I think if you just act normal when out and about people don’t really pay attention

Reactions: Jr2012, littleluvs, CookieMonstah and 1 other person
People are too absorbed in their own lives to notice, or if they do notice they don't care that your diaper has just absorbed a good amount of pee pee.

Reactions: littleluvs, CookieMonstah, Diaper44 and 1 other person
Thinlove4 said:
Today I decided to just throw leggings and an oversized sweatshirt over my diaper to run errands. Went to a couple stores and when I was leaving the grocery store I realized my sweatshirt had ridden up so it wasn’t covering my butt at all. Do you think it was obvious to everyone I was wearing a diaper or is there a chance no one picked up on it??😨
It depends on what diaper you were wearing.
Are we talking about goodnites, adult pullups or actual taped on diapers and which one?

TBH, what you see in the mirror is not the same as a random person sees, even if they are checking out your ass, they will most likely just see a cute butt and not a diapered one.

I have yet to hear the screams of "Like OMG! Becky, that girl is totally wearing a diaper"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jr2012, ThePaddedTurtle, littleluvs and 2 others
MandyBear said:
It depends on what diaper you were wearing.
Are we talking about goodnites, adult pullups or actual taped on diapers and which one?

TBH, what you see in the mirror is not the same as a random person sees, even if they are checking out your ass, they will most likely just see a cute butt and not a diapered one.

I have yet to hear the screams of "Like OMG! Becky, that girl is totally wearing a diaper"
Actual Taped Up Diapers and it was a tranquility ATN under light grey leggings.
True! I just freaked out because I didn’t want others to see it.

Reactions: Jr2012
Where I used to work there was a middle aged person who wore leggings and was obviously wearing protection all the time, I don't believe anyone ever said anything , she didn't seem to worried about it and I would never of been so rude as to inquire about it

Reactions: Jr2012 and ChocChip
Thinlove4 said:
Actual Taped Up Diapers and it was a tranquility ATN under light grey leggings.
True! I just freaked out because I didn’t want others to see it.
Its really not as bad as you think, but ya it can be nerve racking at first til you get used to it

I’m sure no one cared, if they even noticed. I know I am concentrating on what I am doing so I can get out as fast as possible to notice what others are wearing. Don’t worry about it.

Reactions: Jr2012
A while back, I wore leggings over my diaper while I went on a 3 hour hike. It was early spring, first thing in the morning, and a weekday, so I didn’t expect to encounter more than 1-2 people. I had a jacket that extended below my waist and covered most of the diaper to the point that I doubted anyone could see it anyhow.

It turned out to busier than I anticipated, encountering about 10-15 people, and it wasn’t until after the hike that I discovered that since I was wetting the diaper throughout the hike, it was more visible than I thought. In the end though, since I didn’t know any of those people and I wasn’t flaunting it, it didn’t matter because I’m sure none of them remember me even if they noticed the diaper.

Reactions: Jr2012 and GinAndTonixx
I love leggings, but being a guy I don't get to wear them out. Of course that doesn't stop me from wearing around the house with a cute skirt. These are from Target Girls with Pampers underneath.
IMGP5283.jpg
IMGP5284.jpg
IMGP5291.jpg

Reactions: Andy86, Weatheronthe8s and Diaper44
Many people won't look at other people's butts. Plus if they do see, they most likely won't say anything and just assume it's for medical reasons.

Leggings are probably one of my favorite types of clothing to wear. As for my relationship with leggings and diapers though, most of my leggings are more adult, so they don't really go as well with my diapers, but they are nice sometimes. Maybe I should get some cuter leggings some time.

I'm a guy who'd be willing to try leggings. I find the aesthetic of a nappy under leggings v appealing. It must keep the nappy in place well, too!

Reactions: Rileyy, Diaper44, Littlebabybecca and 1 other person
One thing I like about wintertime is that I can wear long johns ( guy leggings ) all the time, and yeas they do hold things in place well. They make it where you have to be sure to give yourself plenty of time to go pee normally .. by the time I have dug though the layers it is usually to late so it gives me a real excuse to diaper up during the day... like we kid each other out on the ice while ice fishing ... "its hard to get a 4 inch pecker out of six inches of clothing" ...lol

Reactions: Kayleigh and CLPP
billybobtombo said:
I'm a guy who'd be willing to try leggings. I find the aesthetic of a nappy under leggings v appealing. It must keep the nappy in place well, too!
Most definatly keeps my Pampers in place. Depending on your size you may be able to wear girls leggings, you can find some really cute almost babyish designs...

Reactions: pampers47 and billybobtombo
billybobtombo said:
I find sports leggings keep my diaper in place better with a lot less sagging than normal leggings do. Also being male I can get away with wearing sports leggings out in public unlike normal leggings where people would notice there women’s

Thanks. Just to be clear, I'd be keen to try them for the feeling, not for any pattern. Sports leggings seem a really good idea, will try when I can. Thanks.

Reactions: Diaper44
Well a very thick diaper is hiding under these leggings...

Attachments

• 6C05353A-C8CC-48CF-AE4A-D535D9479AE0.jpeg
    6C05353A-C8CC-48CF-AE4A-D535D9479AE0.jpeg
    753.2 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: Andy86, Teodiaper and Jr2012
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back