Depression hotline help

DiaperedG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I’m really embarrassed to ask this. And I hope it’s ok to post this here. If not feel free to delete it. I tried Googling services but found nothing helpful.

Does anyone have any recommendations for hotlines/counselors? I tried 988 and 741741 but both failed me. 988 always disconnects from me, and 741 only allows like 150 characters! I have no one I can personally talk to. My doctors only operate during business hours. I see my psychiatrist tomorrow, but frankly he doesn’t give a f**k about me! I’m trying to find a good psychiatrist but it’s apparently not easy! I’m sorry for posting here. I feel humiliated and ashamed but I’m tired of suffering at night and feeling alone 😞

if you want we can talk

ChrisChris said:
if you want we can talk. you can pm me or i can pm you. if you want to talk over the phone i can make that work too as long as your within the united states of America. long distance phone is $$$$ and i cant afford it

DiaperedG said:
I’m really embarrassed to ask this. And I hope it’s ok to post this here. If not feel free to delete it. I tried Googling services but found nothing helpful.

Does anyone have any recommendations for hotlines/counselors?
Go to your health insurance provider's website, and look for the option to search for a doctor, or find doctors near you.
Look up one that specializes in mental health.
This way, you can find one that will accept your insurance.

Back