Delivery - Who gets excited?

I do like getting my new box of diapers. I get more excited when it’s a new diaper I haven’t worn before.

And I agree with rocket man You don’t have to Waite to open the box.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
When my delivery arrives, I open the box and hug the diapers. How wierd do I sound??

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, AmberStarfield, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
DEFINITELY ME! I've been on the UPS website all morning to see when it finally goes out for delivery ROFL!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and RedPandaDL
If there's a new design in the post for me, I've been known to go home for lunch if I get a notice I have a package waiting for me, and change at home and give them a test drive at work :)

Reactions: TigerDL, chamberpot, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Avishir said:
When my delivery arrives, I open the box and hug the diapers. How wierd do I sound??
Not weird at all. I love to cuddle my diapers; after all, they'll be cuddling my bottom! 🤭

I'm watching Slovakia Post tracking, watching my four MegaMam pacifiers make their way out of Europe and to my door. 🥰🥳

Reactions: AmberStarfield
Yow! My BigTots "Baby Things" AB dress with the cute girly collar is here and "out for delivery"...love Big Tots' dresses, they look so adorable...and the hemline is high enough for that cute "peek-a-boo diaper" effect. 🤭 🥰

I truly find it exciting when a new box of diaper come
Especially when it's something new I have not tried yet. But love my 24/7

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Yeah a 4 pack box of diapers is pretty heavy. Kind of felt bad for the lady FedEx driver having to carry that fairly awkward box to my apartment building.

Well, they finally showed up before I went to work. I made no hesitation about changing :D

Back