Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyFae

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey everyone!
I'm new here, but I'm just going to jump in and ask a question!
What are some good shops to buy decorated adult pacifiers? I want something super cute but not really expensive (Like 20 or less) and thats really hard to find. Any suggestions?

-EDIT-
So after a few hours searching the web and on places like Etsy and Storenvy, I came across this shop http://sugarsweetpacifiers.storenvy.com/ and it looks like they are fairly new.
I contacted them and asked how much they charged for custom pacis ( If they even did them) and they actually do, and they arent charging anything special for them.
I was beyond excited because I want a paci to match my new onesie. Usually pacis really decorated are 25+ and theirs are like 15-20. It almost sounds too good to be true, but we will see what happens when I order a custom. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
I bought a custom Eevee pacy from a site called JayKay Baby, can't remember the price though.

Welcome! That is gonna be hard to find tbh, but I know a site called LittleforBig has some cheaper plain ones that you can get and customize yourself if you want. They have pre customized options too but they may be above 20 I'm not sure.

I looked them up and they are crazy prices for simple designs they do. But thank you for responding!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty familiar with them, but I have tons of plain pacis. I tried decorating them myself but it was a disaster. I'm terrible at crafting haha. Thanks for your reply!

- - - Updated - - -

Is it just me or can no one else see my question for the post? I really hope its just me!

I cant see it either actually :(

RompingBulbasaur said:
I cant see it either actually :(
I wonder what happened to it :confused: *Help Needed*

JayKay have so nice pacis. I would love to have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back