Dealing with Wet dreams with Diapers ?

Moyinaoa

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello !

Sorry for the explicit title.

You probably do know what could happend during a wet dream. In order to protect our underwear and eventually bedsheets, would it be a really good idea to wear a diaper for sleeping ? So, in case we’ll have a wet dream, we’ll be protected with the diaper.

Anyone tested that ? What do you think about that even if you never tested ?

Some people can have lots of wet dreams (I mean in multiple days), and it can be really embarrassing to wake up all wet, so would this be a good solution ?

Thank you all, hope you can give your opinion on this one.

• Thinking
Reactions: artemisenterri and ChristianDiaperLover
Well, I've been having wet dreams pretty much every single night for almost six years now, and wearing a diaper for sleeping has helped me a lot with reducing the embarrassment of waking up all wet, not to mention the loads of laundry for wet undies, pjs and bedsheets...

Oh! Sexual wet dreams! Sorry, I haven't had those in like 20 years, but I'd say diapers can help for those as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, artemisenterri, Canadianfalls and 3 others
Yes I was talking about the 2nd kind of wet dreams haha

• Haha
Reactions: DinoFrant
I’m really wondering if diaper would help for that.

Here’s your sign!
They are diapers.

Diapers can handle nocturnal emissions just as well as nocturnal enuresis.
You just change when you wake up.

Reactions: Ranma, TigerDL, Sidewinder and 3 others
Been having them since... forever.
Only realized in hindsight, at a memory of mum asking me what the white stuff was on my Hong Kong Phuey pyjama bottoms as she washed them one morning, after I'd wet, as per usual, way back when.
Can't remember if that was before I began wearing, secretly, but roundabouts.

It's all likely easily confused in the doing, so why not wear protection?

Reactions: Lyric and artemisenterri
I had wet dreams many-many times in my teen and 20's but I did not dare to wear diapers for all nights because I lived with my family but I think it could have been a good practice to protect my pajamas and bed.

I had them regularly as a teenager…usually after having a diaper dream lol…diapers work great for them, although by the time I got back into wearing, I had stopped having them for the most part.

Reactions: stinkape, Lyric and Sidewinder
I sometimes had wet diapers from wetting the bed and with the wet diapers would cause me to have wet dreams

Reactions: Sidewinder
I remember taking sex ed in school and being told that it was normal for boys to have wet dreams. And then it didn't happen to me until I was in my mid 30s and on vacation away from home. Oof. Perfect timing, right? (And it hasn't happened since.) If I'd experienced this in my youth, and with any regularity, I might've been glad to have my diaper wearing validated.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
Cottontail said:
I remember taking sex ed in school and being told that it was normal for boys to have wet dreams. And then it didn't happen to me until I was in my mid 30s and on vacation away from home. Oof. Perfect timing, right? (And it hasn't happened since.) If I'd experienced this in my youth, and with any regularity, I might've been glad to have my diaper wearing validated.
I remember this lesson too
didn't have them till I was well into adulthood
but I think my cause was I went from frequent self pleasuring to much less frequent as I got older so the wet dream only started after I stoped doing it my self while awake

Reactions: Cottontail
Back