Daydreamers

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all
I just wanted to ask if any of you try the new (I think they are made by rearz) daydreamer diaper. If you have please let me know the upsides to them and the possible down side to them because I want to purchase some but I know nothing of them so if you could help it's be appreciated

They're good. Swells up a lot and are very comfortable. You'll know when it's time to change when everything going up to your rear waistband is yellowish! The only thing I've really got is that I wished their tapes were bigger like the critter caboose & trests! Their tapes strength makes up for size though because I've never had one fail. Nowhere near failing or popping off even after I reached max capacity not a single one came off!! Hope this helps🤣

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wetaccident, Diaperboy27 and LittleLeahx
Littledragon87 said:
Hi all
I just wanted to ask if any of you try the new (I think they are made by rearz) daydreamer diaper. If you have please let me know the upsides to them and the possible down side to them because I want to purchase some but I know nothing of them so if you could help it's be appreciated
I haven't bought them so I haven't tried them. The main reason is I think they are an ugly diaper and they have no appeal to me. Another reason is the capacity rating, 11k ml. Wtf, over the top capacity and ugly to boot. I mean if you tried one high capacity diaper you basically tried them all.

The plastic is clear that's why it gets soooo yellow, I'm actually seeing what's going on in there.

Reactions: wetaccident and BabyLouise
Back