Darlings size 8 for Sale

DanElmontan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve got a mega pack of Darlings Size 8 for sale on eBay if anybody is interested. I’m running out of stash space at the present time and need to thin out my collection.

Last edited:
Link?

It's too bad these aren't available in the United States. They would give KC a run for their money. I'll have to pass though, a bit above my budget.

Reactions: 12srepaid and Dutchone
i'll see the diapers are sold.
Hope to see a review / photo-shoot of them real soon.

Dutchone said:
i'll see the diapers are sold.
Hope to see a review / photo-shoot of them real soon.
There is a recent review of them on YouTube. Apparently somebody in Europe was also able to get them shipped from Kuwait.

DanElmontan said:
I’ve got a mega pack of Darlings Size 8 for sale on eBay if anybody is interested. I’m running out of stash space at the present time and need to thin out my collection.
If you're able to get more of these, please let me know!

I have three 21-count packs left for sale $100/each. I’m not selling on eBay anymore due to tax issues.

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and southeastlittle
Details? Images? Just size 8 or also 6 or 7? what edition? I am very interested depending on what exactly you are offering.

patrick1776 said:
Details? Images? Just size 8 or also 6 or 7? what edition? I am very interested depending on what exactly you are offering.
Just size 8’s.

I still have three unopened packs of 21 for sale if anybody wants to try the size 8’s out. I’m 100% into XL Goodnites now and need to clear out my collection of Darlings.

Honeywell6180 said:
It's too bad these aren't available in the United States. They would give KC a run for their money. I'll have to pass though, a bit above my budget.
I agree 100% United States needs at least 1 youth sized diaper sold in stores. Parents should not have to use medical diapers for their special needs kids.

I'm still interested in buying Darlings from anyone who has them to sell. It seems impossible to get them out of Kuwait for some reason!

southeastlittle said:
I'm still interested in buying Darlings from anyone who has them to sell. It seems impossible to get them out of Kuwait for some reason!
It's crazy to think that in today's world, you would expect to be able to order anything online and have it shipped right to your doorstep. But unfortunately, that's not always the case. I really wish there were online shops run by people from different countries, selling their products. They would definitely rake in a ton of money.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
southeastlittle said:
I sold the last of the packs I had in my stash and I don’t intend on buying anymore. It was too much of an effort and cost to obtain them. Hopefully an American or European company can start producing diapers in similar dimensions sometime soon.

DanElmontan said:
I sold the last of the packs I had in my stash and I don’t intend on buying anymore. It was too much of an effort and cost to obtain them. Hopefully an American or European company can start producing diapers in similar dimensions sometime soon.
I did hear that Cuties Boundless may be making a comeback soon, haven’t seen any exact dates or details but the company had posted on their instagram that they are trying to bring them back this year.

IMG_3555.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: DLScottsman, DanElmontan, pmbah83 and 2 others
Back