Cuties Boundless - A True Size 8 Diaper?

N0bu said:
They are incredibly large, with the sleepy brand on the left being presumably the widest.
Wow! Are pretty large! I just ordered my box, but my delivery estimated date is for July 21!! 😭😭😭😭

Would someone ship to Australia for me?

espectro said:
Wow! Are pretty large! I just ordered my box, but my delivery estimated date is for July 21!! 😭😭😭😭
Did you order from amazon?

N0bu said:
Did you order from amazon?
Yess, and I don't have any option for express or next business day. But its ok, at least will be worth.

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 5.37.35 PM.png

Last edited:
N0bu said:
They are incredibly large, with the sleepy brand on the left being presumably the widest.
Stretch-wise, how do they compare around the waist?

20220713_211320.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TheEternalPhoenix, pedro, SecretWeapon and 9 others
DanElmontan said:
What about the sides? How much more do they stretch than a size 7 or Pampers size 8?
the side stretch is smaller then the size 8 pampers

• Sad
Reactions: DanElmontan
Thank You Cuties for making a true size 8 for children with disabilities.
Maybe, just maybe other companies will STOP making "fake" sizes that aren't much bigger than size 6.
Forget about the stigma. If the product is good, people will buy, and you will make money.

BTW... Ninjamas still need to be the same true sizes as Goodnites, not Easy-Ups.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, pampersguy827, FudgedInLuvs and 1 other person
They definitely have a long cut. It makes me wonder if they could be used without the Convert-Ups. Guess I'll know when an order comes in.

DanElmontan said:
Stretch-wise, how do they compare around the waist?
They aren't as stretchy as pampers but the material is better the tabs on both of them can reach the middle but pampers, I really don't have to stretch to do that.

espectro said:
Yess, and I don't have any option for express or next business day. But its ok, at least will be worth.

View attachment 82249
Yeah bro waiting for something good always feels great.

Reactions: espectro
markd91 said:
Would someone ship to Australia for me?
Yes. Send me a private message with what you need and shipping code so we can work out shipping.

N0bu said:
They aren't as stretchy as pampers but the material is better the tabs on both of them can reach the middle but pampers, I really don't have to stretch to do that.

So perhaps these could work with a 30" waist?

One thing I do want to mention, is that ABUniverse is getting some higher ratings on Amazon for baby diapers. Their BunnyHopps with 4-tapes has a rank of 139 in disposable diapers, while Cuties Boundless sits at #146. So yes, ABUniverse is getting noticed!

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, espectro and txdiap
Pampers size 8 is still widest fit in terms of stretchy tabs that don't break off. Boundless does fit but the tabs will deteriorate over night. Pampers haven't for me.

And I have 31" waist.

Last edited:
Not to go off-topic, but I did notice on the Cuties’ Amazon page that their nighttime underwear now comes in a third larger size. I wonder how much bigger they are? 🤔

Reactions: espectro and Cottontail
Honeywell6180 said:
So perhaps these could work with a 30" waist?
The cuties brand use inexpensive materials that eventually disintegrate. When I removed the diaper after tossing and turning all night, I noticed that the material had tiny holes in it; if I had been much bigger, they would have totally ripped apart. However, if I didn't move a lot, they probably wouldn't disintegrate in that way.

Reactions: espectro
martin6479 said:
I have not yet received accurate measurements of the new Cuties diapers.... But based on the picture, I guess they are a little over 24 inches long - maybe even 25 inches long? The Pampers size 8 (just measured) is 23 inches in my case (the same length as the largest size of the European Goodnites).

If the Cuties are 24-25 inches long, then they are just about bigger than any medical diaper I know of specifically intended for teenagers.

I'm happy about this. Does anyone have a photo of the outer packaging? Or is just in a see-through sleeve?

Back