Cute/snug outfits paradox

Jbdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
So I love (like loooooove) the way a petite/dainty summer dress or a pleated skirt look and always strive to work them into an outfit. HOWEVER, I always find that I don't like the feeling of the looseness of it. I feel like I need my girly duds to really hug me to properly enjoy the sensation. One reason I dont really dig the typical "sissy" uniform type dress. Heck, even panties that are the slightest bit loose in the caboose throw mw way off. So I'm one of them fellers on the 'tism spectrum and have until pretty recently not considered the significance of my sensory preferences in that context. Apparently thats a pretty common thing with others of my tribe. Right now Im wearing a tight croptop/sportsbra over top of another bra thats a few measures too small. Its not restricting at all. It doesnt even look like its too small in the mirror, but the firm squeeze its giving my upper torso is (chefkiss) exquisite. Anyone else in this boat?

Reactions: SissyDinNappies
I also like my feminine clothing to be tight, but I can also wear a loose fitting dress or skirt as long as I have something hugging underneath,
like shape panties, tights or a bodysuit. I have loads of it.
Male clothing must very loose. I guess it might be because I really don't want them on my body and clothes has always bothered me.
I suspect I might be on the spectrum also.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, SissyDinNappies and Jbdl
OnePiece said:
I also like my feminine clothing to be tight, but I can also wear a loose fitting dress or skirt as long as I have something hugging underneath,
like shape panties, tights or a bodysuit. I have loads of it.
Male clothing must very loose. I guess it might be because I really don't want them on my body and clothes has always bothered me.
I suspect I might be on the spectrum also.
iiinteresting. I think even feeling the loose layer on the outside still throws me a bit. Ive noticed that with my regular dude clothes its a similar bag. I cant stand t-shirts that have any amount of flop in them. They gadda' be just perfectly form fitting and also long enough for my considerable torso ( which is weird as my fave girly outfits are mostly croppytoppy.) I have 1 pair (ONE SINGLE pair) of jeans that fits me right in every way but is so prohibitively expensive itll be a good hot minute before I buy another. (I have more pants... dont worry. They just arent quite right).

Reactions: OnePiece and Seasonedcitizen
I have a few pieces of shapewear I wear under my outfits. I love the compression. Plus it makes me look a lot slimmer. So my outfits are way more flattering.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, OnePiece and Jbdl
I enjoy shapewear, too. I love being kept firmly under control. I have a couple of girdles and corselettes from Rago - expensive, but they feel amazing.

Reactions: Jbdl and OnePiece
Back