custom z pullups

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hi all. found these on etsy. can some one plz tell me are they disposable or reusable? also are they any good. on etsy it says they hold about 1700ml. any help or advice appreciated.

CustomZ Mr Mouse ABDL Adult Baby Pull Up Diaper - 1 x Pull Up Nappy​

can you post a link?

it's a tape on diaper that looks like a pullup and at $30 rather pricy

Reactions: ThatDiaperDude, southeastlittle, TigerDL and 1 other person
Too bad - I continue to wait for adult-sized PullUps that look like toddler-sized PullUps.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and bigtoddler96

Jonjon said:
Too bad - I continue to wait for adult-sized PullUps that look like toddler-sized PullUps.
Yeah I will never wear adult style pull-ups. Just look too weird to me

Reactions: bigtoddler96
goodnitesco96 said:
Yeah I will never wear adult style pull-ups. Just look too weird to me
I think that ABDL pull-ups that are similar to toddler pull-ups should exist because that would give ABDL people more options than just tape-on ABDL diapers. If someone manages to make some ABDL pull-ups, I think that the boys version should use the same exact shade of blue as Huggies Pull-Ups for boys while the girls version can be either purple or pink.

bigtoddler96 said:
I think that ABDL pull-ups that are similar to toddler pull-ups should exist because that would give ABDL people more options than just tape-on ABDL diapers. If someone manages to make some ABDL pull-ups, I think that the boys version should use the same exact shade of blue as Huggies Pull-Ups for boys while the girls version can be either purple or pink.
Link above, they seem to use blue for the boys and pink for the girls adult pull ups, mickey and minnie mouse designs atm by the looks of it

bigtoddler96 said:
If they did make adult pull ups in the same style as the real huggies, pampers or what ever, I would try both. the boy ones and the girly ones. also one would hope that they would adjust the capacity accordingly!

Back