Custom pampers diaper cover

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So i had a bag of size 6 pampers cruisers in my closet that i cant fit into so i decided to pull out the scissors and hot glue gun and get creative. I took 4 pampers and after some cutting and gluing i have a size medium pampers diaper cover to go over any plain white diapers i buy in the future. In the pictures below is a medium north shore mega max next to it. When the pampers is stretched out it is about the same size.

Last edited:
Did it work? I've done a bit of diaper diy in the past.

BundleOfJoy said:
Did it work? I've done a bit of diaper diy in the past.
I haven't used/wet it but i may try eventually, but for now i mainly made it to wear over others diapers. it does fit well but this was just a tester. I could do better where it probably would be leak free.

Last edited:
I've cut off the sides off drynites and made my own Elsa frozen nappies! I used tapes from a donar pampers baby dry nappy and it worked! I've also used same thing to make pampers fit around my waist better (using drynites as tape leg elastic thingy to make extenders) but unfortunatly the nappy sagged as it wouldn't of fit around my waist properly, I've also cut of the front panel of toujours nappies that Lidl used to make and glued them on a cheap adult diaper for customisation, it looked nice but the panel came off after a significant amount of me walking around.

Back