Demonbabywearspamps

Space demon baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
How do people put designs on their diapers? I wanna make custom shells for my diapers. Like use a megamax and then put designs on it. How are people doing it?
I've seen a few people even change the color of their diapers like make it teal or gold. I'm super curious. If anyone knows how please tell me!

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and MegaLugia
  • Love
Reactions: Sheogorat, LaLoneDigi, GabyinPurple and 3 others
PrettyLilPrincess said:
In 2020, I created a diaper design for my littlesona to wear.
View attachment 118816
View attachment 118817
View attachment 118818

Fast forward to September 2023, I decided to try my hand at customizing a Northshore Airlock Lite with some markers!
View attachment 118819
View attachment 118820
View attachment 118821
View attachment 118822
View attachment 118823
I think they turned out pretty cute!!
You can read more about it here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/presenting-the-very-first-lambiehearts-diaper.177507/
they look really good. I often draw on my diapers with my alcohol drawing pens to brighten them up

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie and PrettyLilPrincess
I print on full sheet sticker paper, stick to the diaper, then use packing tape over the design to prevent it from rubbing off. It's how I make vintage Pampers out of Rearz Select 1-tape diapers.

Reactions: littledub1955 and Demonbabywearspamps
I'm curious about block printing on diapers, but haven't tried it yet. I have a laser cutting/engraving machine, so making my own block print stamps should be very easy. Provided the correct inks are used, I can't see why it shouldn't work.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: princeminnow, LaLoneDigi and littledub1955
I buy stickers and put them on my nappy sometimes as im noot a very good drawer ((if that is even a word) xxx

Reactions: KittyninjaW, camperspampers1 and Deleted member 76595
DLJosie said:
I buy stickers and put them on my nappy sometimes as im noot a very good drawer ((if that is even a word) xxx
I was thinking about doing this actually!! It would be super quick and easy!!

Reactions: littledub1955 and DLJosie
binkyybunnyy said:
I was thinking about doing this actually!! It would be super quick and easy!!
I put disney princess stickerrs on a pink str8up and done another 1 withh peppa pig stickers it was different from the same usual printed 1s i buy i cant find the photos to show you but i felt little again lol xxx

Reactions: littledub1955
PrettyLilPrincess said:
In 2020, I created a diaper design for my littlesona to wear.
View attachment 118816
View attachment 118817
View attachment 118818

Fast forward to September 2023, I decided to try my hand at customizing a Northshore Airlock Lite with some markers!
View attachment 118819
View attachment 118820
View attachment 118821
View attachment 118822
View attachment 118823
I think they turned out pretty cute!!
You can read more about it here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/presenting-the-very-first-lambiehearts-diaper.177507/
What awesome work. Love your top too. 💜💚💜💚💜💚

GabyinPurple said:
What awesome work. Love your top too. 💜💚💜💚💜💚
Thanks!! ^u^

I will do stickers and put a larger circle of clear tape over them to make them stick better. Ill get a roll of stickers with shapes such as tiny hearts ,rainbows and swirls for example. Then add image stickers with them to make a theme. My favorite custom diapers I made was back in the early 2000s ...I loved Britney Spears back then and made several diapers with her images all over them. I used all white Attends back then and made some pretty good thick crinkly diapers with her all over them. I wish I had some pictures of them, I never got around to taking any of them. They of course are long gone nowadays. I occasionally think of making some custom diapers again but just too busy these days to really work on any.

Reactions: DLJosie
MikeDJ said:
I will do stickers and put a larger circle of clear tape over them to make them stick better. Ill get a roll of stickers with shapes such as tiny hearts ,rainbows and swirls for example. Then add image stickers with them to make a theme. My favorite custom diapers I made was back in the early 2000s ...I loved Britney Spears back then and made several diapers with her images all over them. I used all white Attends back then and made some pretty good thick crinkly diapers with her all over them. I wish I had some pictures of them, I never got around to taking any of them. They of course are long gone nowadays. I occasionally think of making some custom diapers again but just too busy these days to really work on any.
i bought my stiickers from ebay peppa pig 🐖, disney princess👸, unicorn 🦄 1s and ones that say priincess with rainbows 🌈 they wer under 5 pounds and i got a feew strips of stickeers in each packet. i cant draw or design anything fancy and im useless at art 🎨 but i can only practice, when u get your stickers try to take 10 mins out of your busy schedule to stick the on a diaper 🧷 its not only your own design its fun aswell i felt real babyish 🍼 with my disney princess 👸 diaper 🧷 i made lol xxx

MikeDJ said:
I did the same. I'd buy packs of stickers that were boy themed with trucks, cars, bikes and some packs with stars and other boy like trinkets. I would basically make a landing zone then cover it with packing tape. And yes, I too used the plain white 6 tape Attends. Man I loved those diapers. I wish one of our ABDL suppliers would replicate them.
Also at the same time I was buying a brief made by RiteAid. It was a cloth backed 2 tape adult diaper that had 2 green velcro landing straps for the white velcro tabs.
These diapers were so easy to modify and incorporate an infant diaper into them. I made many with Pampers, Luvs and Huggies that looked like an adult sized infant diaper. I even mixed and made paints that matched Luvs and Pampers purple, blue and green to paint the tape tabs of the Rite Aide diaper to look the part. I had a very intricate set up on my basement work bench to make these diapers.
I had pictures of them years ago but sadly ended up deleting them because of fear of being caught with them.
I know I still have some of those RiteAid diapers in my stash and definitely have some of the Pampers, Luvs and Huggies and I could make them again but I just don't have the time right now.

Last edited:
I would love some solid color diapers that were around Tranquility ATN to Abena M/L4 tier in terms of quality. Especially pink to replicate the old gendered baby diapers of the late 80s-early 90s or even add my own twist with anime prints like Precure.

BrattyPrincessSophie said:
I would love some solid color diapers that were around Tranquility ATN to Abena M/L4 tier in terms of quality. Especially pink to replicate the old gendered baby diapers of the late 80s-early 90s or even add my own twist with anime prints like Precure.
NorthShore MegaMaxes are really high quality and those you can get in pink! And white, dark blue, black, AND tie dye!

DLJosie said:
Same here!

My own attempt us unfolding over here. I'm committed to posting the results, even if they suck!

Reactions: Sheogorat and DLJosie
binkyybunnyy said:
NorthShore MegaMaxes are really high quality and those you can get in pink! And white, dark blue, black, AND tie dye!
I'm aware of those, but desire something more economical that comes in baby pink like something on the level of M4s as mentioned before, or Molicare Slip Maxi, or Total Dry X Plus or Northshore Supreme or Betterdry Day, something in line with the absorbancy of those brands, or even Tranquility ATN level absorbancy that comes in those solid colors.

Back