Crinkly bed cover

midrobbie49

Wear 24/7 for fun :-)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hi. I am looking for some advice for a friend. He wants a super crinkly bed cover for his bed that will help him feel even more little everytime he goes to bed… I have been trying to find one for him but I am having no luck. Does anyone know where I might get such a bed cover from?

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Mainstays EVA fitted covers. Just buy one. Now.

Reactions: Tommy10
A plastic shower curtain

• Thinking
Reactions: mistykitty
sawindowman said:
A plastic shower curtain

I can't agree. This isn't a fitted protector, so it could move around. Mainstays EVA protectors are made out of the exact same material though....and under $20....

Mildly crinkly...found at Grocery Outlet for a cheap investment. (They zip-over mattress). They sure crinkle. But I think the downside to them all is night sweating over the plastic barrier. So darn hot in the pre-summer, or any hot weather; sleeping over such a thing. I have to use towels. It, I suppose, takes the fun away from that concept.

Last edited:
Thick painter’s plastic tarp.

• Thinking
I have to sleep with the AC full blast and the fan on as it is due to the apparently 100 trillion BTUs of body heat I generate sleeping.

As babyish and cute as I know this is I'm not sure I'd enjoy it.

Thanks for all the advice so far, I will definitely be passing them on to my buddy.

For him it’s the noise aspect: like I think for him, laying in a bed with a crinkly mattress protector will just give him that extra Audio reminder of how babyish he is :)

Last time we bought a twin mattress, we carefully removed it from the bag and saved the bag such that the mattress could be slipped back into it when desired. It was a very heavy plastic that was pretty loud. With a childish sheet over top of the bag, it put me into baby space pretty quickly.

Looks like others have said it already, but buy the cheapest one at Walmart and that should be exactly what you're looking for.

GoodnitesLover8 said:
Mainstays EVA fitted covers. Just buy one. Now.
Sound great, shame there is no UK supplier

nappycontrol said:
Sound great, shame there is no UK supplier
You might be able to find a PEVA mattress cover in the UK. It's basically the same thing.

Reactions: nappycontrol
WBxx said:
Was it crinkly?
Yes , if anyone went in my room and sat on my bed they would notice it

Reactions: sissybaby34 and nappycontrol
*crinkle crinkle*

👉👈🫣

Got one of the ones from Walmart. For $7 we'll see if its little inducing. 🤭

Back