Crayon on Wall🖍

BabyWolf1994sv

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Ok, since its pretty popular right now the "take care of your inner child" mentality... I gave myself a part of my bedroom wall where I'm "allowed" to use crayon on...
The rush of adrenaline that i felt when i used it... i have no words...🤭

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: nwm, KrankyPants, sdweasel and 1 other person
Wow! I was just talking about colouring on the walls a little bit ago XD I even made a set of drawings for it
Colouring on the wall 2.pngColouring on the wall.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: dogboy, sonadam9, Rezzu and 5 others
My wife would absolutely kill me. 😋

I love the idea though!

• Haha
Reactions: nwm, KrankyPants and JaysonTheRegressor
I plan to have a full littlespace day with my mom (sfw of course I wouldn't have it any other way) and I plan to lay out some expectations of my behaviour soon and I'm gonna add "supervise me well or I'll colour on the wall" XD

Reactions: Rezzu and nwm
ok, after a few hours a i have something to add...ITS SUPER FUN AND NOW I WANT TO CRAYON ALL THE WALLS.

So be careful hahaha

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
You get a wall!
You are lucky! - I gotta deal with paper. ☹️

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants and sdweasel
I've had the thought of painting a wall with chalkboard paint. Thought it would be a cool idea. I think those kids art easels with a large paper pad are cool too. As I child, I did draw on the walls but not with crayons. I definitely wasn't supposed to though. :p

Reactions: KrankyPants
Some of the best wall Drawing here, love this film!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If I want to go timeout in the corner.

tobid03 said:
I've had the thought of painting a wall with chalkboard paint. Thought it would be a cool idea. I think those kids art easels with a large paper pad are cool too. As I child, I did draw on the walls but not with crayons. I definitely wasn't supposed to though. :p
I want a chalk paint wall! I think it would help me remember things and express my artistic mind, and I'm no artist! Maybe one day I can have someone trace my body outline on the wall to have an idea of how tall I am. That would be cool! Then I'll know how much smaller I am than my friends who call me short or skinny. I'll just say "compared to you" and trace them on the wall next to me and write our names over our heads.

Puppyboy97 said:
If I want to go timeout in the corner.
You get off easy!

Rather reminds me of when my partner and I went looking for our first house together. The seller must have been slightly out of his tree, in that downstairs was thread bare and the kitchen looked like it had been put together with a rip saw and a club hammer! but upstairs was a disaster - every flat surface was stripped bare and covered in graphic words and diagrams on how me and partner could "improve" our love life; to such an extent the house was unsellable at the price he wanted! I think I would have killed my kids if they had done similar in our house.

So my advice is make sure any surface you draw on is easily fixable or replaceable later but I'm sure you know that.

I googled "crayon stained walls" and the only reliable way to get rid of it is to sand it off and repaint. Apparently you can't just paint over it. :oops:

My parents would have killed me if I did that when I was kid!

Some kids that lived down the street from me growing up were basically left alone by their parents and allowed to trash their house. I remember the oldest, a girl my age, telling me while we were playing downstairs, "Mom never comes down here." And I believed it. You could hardly walk without stepping on something, the walls were covered with crayon, it was an absolute disaster. I felt sorry for them.

If you're going to do this for fun now, maybe get a roll of 50"-wide butcher paper and tack it up. Pretend it's wallpaper and go to town. Drawing on the actual wall boards seems like bad news. Painting over it will be a bitch.

Last edited:
DanielW said:
the wallpaper can come down without damaging the wall.
I'd rather patch tack holes in the wall than go through the hassle of installing/removing wallpaper.

I actually like the tacked-up paper idea myself. Gonna hold onto that one.

quartz200420012 said:
I googled "crayon stained walls" and the only reliable way to get rid of it is to sand it off and repaint. Apparently you can't just paint over it. :oops:

My parents would have killed me if I did that when I was kid!
o.o even crayola the washable crayon?

Back