Could I be a good daddy (to a little), even though I'm IC...

Fireband

The musical wounder of ADISC!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Ok,
So something cute happened during one of my overnight shows in West Virginia last night that got me thinking about being a daddy. My guitarist is a little, and we all respect and understand her littlespace time. So we were staying in a motel for the night because the drummer didn't want to drive us all home at 12:30. I live in Pittsburgh, so it would've been a 5 hour drive from where we were. We shared two rooms. My drummer buddy was asleep, and I was on my laptop, when my friend (the little) came in, with her footie pajamas and wanted a bedtime story (she was deep in headspace. she goes there when she gets stressed). So I agreed, and read her favorite book (she takes it everywhere). Halfway through she falls asleep on my shoulder. Right before though, she mutters 'you would be a great daddy'. I just remember sitting there while she slept trying to wake her up, but eventually gave up and stroked her head until I passed out. My drummer, the guy I was sharing a room with saw me with her, and will never live this down. Although we would make a terrible couple (we both know that), I'm glad I could comfort her in littlespace.

So, could I be a good daddy even though I'm incontinent. I'd love to hear some opinions.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
now im not ic and im a dl but i think it would be fine might wanna ask her tho because everyones different

To clarify: I would be someone else's daddy. Me and the girl are not compatible at all. We both know that. She likes me as a good friend though. I've known her for years.

I know I wouldn't care. I don't think anyone decent would give 💩💩. People with other issues are good caretakers, and you can't help IC, just like your future Little can't help being Little.

My advice is, if she says, "Daddy? Wear diapers? Eeeew," run, fast, and far.

Reactions: OmiOMy
Not all relationships have to be sexual. Nuturing a child should be both a make and female desire. Since I'm into crossdressing, I can play Daddy or Mommy. Years ago I found a few books on fairy tales and children's stories and never had time to read them. It would be fun to have someone on my lap so I could read a story.

Fireband said:
So, could I be a good daddy even though I'm incontinent. I'd love to hear some opinions.

Absolutely.
Your IC status doesn't hurt your ability to be a good daddy.

If a particular little doesn't like it, well, bigs are rare relative to littles, and I'm sure you could find another little who has no problem with it.

Reactions: Poofybutt
1) You being IC should have no, none, nada, zip, zilch, zero bearing of how good or bad of a Daddy you would make!

2) Also being an IC who is also a DL is again no big deal. Better to find a happy place about IC then be all gloomy about it.

3) You should read and think about my second PM, lol. :)

Well,
for starters she's moving to Ohio this summer so long distance would be difficult. I just can't be bouncing from state to state all the time. It's hard enough leaving my state for one day with all the medicine I need. Plus, her parents really really dislike me, ever since one of my death metal music videos I did in high school got leaked by a backstabbing friend. They don't mind her being in the band, but they think I'm a video game loving, unrefined, 'commoner'. I'm also super organized, and she is super messy.

I know this isn't hard and fast "proof", per se, but a lot of AB/DL art online features caretakers wearing alongside their littles for one reason or another. Regardless, if you feel fulfilled by caring for a little, it doesn't matter if you're IC. And a little who finds issue with that probably isn't worth your time either, imo.

<sarcasm> O! M! G! She is messy! Get rid of her now! NOW I tell you! LMAO! </sarcasm>

Her parents don't like you, uh ya and..........
You are in a band. That means you could have a trust fund, a 4.0GPA, be preaccepted to Harvard and her parents would STILL not like you , lol

OK <Sad Face> She is moving away in the summer, but you both have from now till then don't you?? Hmmmm?
I see no reason why two friends can't help and explore this together.

Last edited:
That's so cute. Being a daddy has noting to with if you're IC or not. If you want to try being a daddy, I say go for it.

Fireband said:
Ok,
So something cute happened during one of my overnight shows in West Virginia last night that got me thinking about being a daddy. My guitarist is a little, and we all respect and understand her littlespace time. So we were staying in a motel for the night because the drummer didn't want to drive us all home at 12:30. I live in Pittsburgh, so it would've been a 5 hour drive from where we were. We shared two rooms. My drummer buddy was asleep, and I was on my laptop, when my friend (the little) came in, with her footie pajamas and wanted a bedtime story (she was deep in headspace. she goes there when she gets stressed). So I agreed, and read her favorite book (she takes it everywhere). Halfway through she falls asleep on my shoulder. Right before though, she mutters 'you would be a great daddy'. I just remember sitting there while she slept trying to wake her up, but eventually gave up and stroked her head until I passed out. My drummer, the guy I was sharing a room with saw me with her, and will never live this down. Although we would make a terrible couple (we both know that), I'm glad I could comfort her in littlespace.

I thought your incontinence cured itself miraculously according to your last thread in the incontinence board...

Azie said:
I thought your incontinence cured itself miraculously according to your last thread in the incontinence board...
Allow me.
If you continued to read that thread you would have found out their IC has returned.
[Spoiler Alert]
Fireband said:
Well, sadly I am afraid it was just temporary relief. Accidents are back and they are really getting annoying.
But, I'm hanging tight and am not giving up hope.

Your IC won’t hamper your ability to be a daddy to a little. In fact you are already an expert on diaper changes so you are ahead already 😄

That sounds like an adorable time ^.^ If you have the daddy feelings, and you want to take care of one or more littles, the only thing that's stopping you is yourself. It's a beautiful thing, and sometimes when things are so good we look for excuses why we can't have them. But we can ;)

I might be interested.

Being a good caregiver / daddy to a Little is very special, but if you would like to give it a try, go for it.

I dont think be incontinent will really matter.

Back