Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Has anyone dealt with the US branch of Rearz before? I only ask because I ordered a pack from them sometime last week and I still have not got more then a notification that a shipping label has been made and NOT that anything has been shipped? Im just slightly concerned because places like Northshore and even ABU have things in the mail moving quicker then that? Unless USPS is being dumb with not updating their website or something

I've ordered from them twice, both times they were a little slow to send the tracking info, the one thing that I truly didn't like was on my last order when they had the holiday sale, I ordered (1) case of the dinorawrs and a case of barnyards. The barn yards shipped ups and was in a discreet box, the dino rawrs shipped usps and came in individual thin plastic shipping bags that were torn up, it was very apparent when I went to pick them up at the post office that I had ab diapers.. never using them again unless I can get a guarantee that they will ship in a plain carboard box.

Hrm i guess but I mean that is kind of bad if it takes them almost a week JUST to get something sent out

Just me, but all three past orders over the last few months came to me quite quickly...but then again, they're only 275 miles away. Perhaps there's an illness in the family? Have you tried contacting them? Never hurts to try.

The US Postal Service (USPS) is very bad at updating their tracking data.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
BabyDenise said:
The US Postal Service (USPS) is very bad at updating their tracking data.
They can be sticky at times, for sure, but for the better part they're pretty good. I've had far worse luck with FedEx.

yeah i got the update finally saying it will be delivered on thursday

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I haven’t ordered from the Cooshietooshiez website, but I have ordered Rearz products from amazon. Honestly, I say go that route if you can. The tracking info is much easier to find than Cooshietooshiez it seems like. The website might have more options, but it’s nice to know if/when you’re getting your stuff

Last edited:
I orders from them a while ago and mine also came just in a plastic mailing bag , wasn't damaged but doesn't really hide what's in there

I ordered from Rearz’s Canada site two weeks ago (shipping to US) and honestly was super impressed. Ordered Wednesday late AM, and had my package in the Southern US by Monday the following week with standard FedEx. Pretty awesome!

LilxFawn said:
I haven’t ordered from the Cooshietooshiez website, but I have ordered Rearz products from amazon. Honestly, I say go that route if you can. The tracking info is much easier to find than Cooshietooshiez it seems like. The website might have more options, but it’s nice to know if/when you’re getting your stuff
Definitely amazon for rearz products. Ordered 2 packs on a Friday once and got them on monday. Cant complain about that

Reactions: LilxFawn
BobbiSueEllen said:
They can be sticky at times, for sure, but for the better part they're pretty good. I've had far worse luck with FedEx.
I guess it just depends - I've never had trouble with FedEx or UPS, just USPS.

Back