Convince me to do more

osirisboi15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Bought myself another pack of goodnites and I swear there’s nothing like pulling one on and being padded. I love the feeling and then when I wet myself, bliss.

But I will admit, I’m afraid to go farther. What I mean is, I can easily buy the goodnites, pretty discreetly, but I’m afraid to buy abdl diapers. I want to try some but am afraid of doing it.

I want to hear everyone else’s story/experiences when you first put on a diaper first thing in the day and what it makes you feel like. Convince me I need to buy some abdl diapers 😉😉😉

Reactions: FireXC and Lyokodl
It’s like the feeling you get from goodnites but 10 times better and less likely to leak. It’s easy to order them online, if you’re worried about someone at home opening them when delivered a lot of place will deliver to a nearby shop for you to collect. There usually discreetly wrapped so no one will know what’s inside

Reactions: Lyokodl, Deleted member 51008, TigerDL and 1 other person
I ship mine to a UPS store and pick them up there at my leisure. They always come in a discreet brown box I’ve never had to worry. AB D capital I ship mine to a UPS store and pick them up there at my leisure. They always come in a discreet brown box I’ve never had to worry. ABDL Diapers Make you feel very small again

Reactions: Deleted member 51008, NooNoo and osirisboi15
Sorry that it says that twice the second time it happened today I apologize

Reactions: osirisboi15
Diaperlover40 said:
Sorry that it says that twice the second time it happened today I apologize
It’s fine lol

Reactions: Diaperlover40
Nothing like waking up in the morning with a nice thick diaper between your legs, sometimes wet, or sometimes waiting for that first morning pee. It really helps get you into that little frame of mind right from the get go. You just feel so safe and secure. I used to get the girls goonites, but when you start wearing really thick diapers its kind of hard to go back. Although, goodnites are still very nice to wear out and about discreetly.

Reactions: Seabear, Deleted member 51008, osirisboi15 and 1 other person
ABDL diapers are so nice and thick. I love how they make me waddle!

Unless you think someone is going to open your package, no one will be able to tell you ordered diapers. Honestly, I find ordering online to be less nerve-wracking than buying in store: no interaction with a cashier!

Reactions: JWolf, Deleted member 51008, TigerDL and 1 other person
There is a store and hour and a half away from me that sells ABDL Products like diapers onesies and everything else we need. the woman that runs that side of the store is absolutely awesome to talk to you in person takes All the worry away Helps you find the best products for you

Reactions: BlueStringBean, Deleted member 51008, TigerDL and 2 others
Lilpampy19 said:
Nothing like waking up in the morning with a nice thick diaper between your legs, sometimes wet, or sometimes waiting for that first morning pee. It really helps get you into that little frame of mind right from the get go. You just feel so safe and secure. I used to get the girls goonites, but when you start wearing really thick diapers its kind of hard to go back. Although, goodnites are still very nice to wear out and about discreetly.
Funny how most people people including myself prefer the girls goodnites and I’m not into cross dressing or anything like that. I have even seen a comment to a advert from a mother who got her son the girls ones as it’s all they had left and she said she will never go back to the boys ones as they didn’t hold as well

Reactions: TigerDL and Lilpampy19
Seabear said:
Funny how most people people including myself prefer the girls goodnites and I’m not into cross dressing or anything like that. I have even seen a comment to a advert from a mother who got her son the girls ones as it’s all they had left and she said she will never go back to the boys ones as they didn’t hold as well
That's a cool little tidbit. Love the story about the mom getting the girl's goodnites for her son and never going back. I'll admit I never tried the boys ones as I just wasn't interested and can't really compare, but I never had a leak with the girls ones so I guess I made the right choice. Aside from the pretty designs making me feel all pretty and girly!

Reactions: Seabear
Diaperlover40 said:
There is a store and hour and a half away from me that sells ABDL Products like diapers onesies and everything else we need. the woman that runs that side of the store is absolutely awesome to talk to you in person takes All the worry away Helps you find the best products for you
I sooo wish there was a store near me so I could see and feel all the products. Online shopping is more stressful for my brain because I can't try things on or ask people questions. Even with sizing, I still feel like I'm picking something at random and then waiting anxiously for a week before I know if I wasted my money or not.
I do want to try a disposable ABDL diaper, but I currently have two cloth ones coming in the mail (who knows when they'll be here) and I feel like I should wait before I commit to a large amount. I'm finally letting myself indulge my little side and I just want to buy everything!

BlueStringBean said:
I sooo wish there was a store near me so I could see and feel all the products. Online shopping is more stressful for my brain because I can't try things on or ask people questions. Even with sizing, I still feel like I'm picking something at random and then waiting anxiously for a week before I know if I wasted my money or not.
I do want to try a disposable ABDL diaper, but I currently have two cloth ones coming in the mail (who knows when they'll be here) and I feel like I should wait before I commit to a large amount. I'm finally letting myself indulge my little side and I just want to buy everything!
I love my disposable ABDL diaper and like to talk to the lady cuz she answers every question us ABDLs have about products.

"Strom Holdings"

Very witty. German for stream is Strom; so Stream Holding!

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
The feeling they give you is extra special. The bulk. The crinkle. The way I walk in them. I started off with Goodnites too but once I tried ABDL diapers, I couldn't go back.

Reactions: TigerDL and Deleted member 51008
AB/DL diapers are amazing, and absolutely worth the trouble of getting them.
PamperDamper said:
"Strom Holdings"

Very witty. German for stream is Strom; so Stream Holding!
It’s not an intended reference, as far as I’m aware - the current owner of ABU is a man named Casey Strom.

Last edited:
As a fellow long-time-Goodnites-wearer, I fully endorse your trying ABDL diapers. 😁

I have only every tried 3 adult diapers (2 ABDL), Bambino Teddy, Abena M4, and Rearz Lil Squirts Splash. They are definitely a very different experience from Goodnites. They don't quite fit into my life as well as Goodnites, living with my parent when I was younger and sharing a room in college. Goodnites and kids/baby diapers only hold about 1 wetting, which is fine by me since I can usually only fit 1 wetting in before I need to get out of them to avoid getting caught. Adult diapers hold much more, so I have to plan more about when I am going to wear them. They are also louder, so I can't have other people around even outside the room who can hear the crinkle. At home, I would wait for nights/times when I knew my parents would be out for a while (hours). At college, it would be times when my roommate(s) were gone and I could have the whole area to myself without fear of being seen or heard at all. In either situation, I load up on liquid (water) to be able to use the maximum capacity; I would rather not need to wait too long to wet multiple times and risk getting caught by people coming back. Even as an exclusive DL (as far as I know), I have enjoyed the more baby-ish feel and design of ABDL diapers. They are definitely much better designed to hold our wettings, and that gives much more security than a Goodnite that might leak if the wetting is too large or in the wrong position.

Overall, it's a great, different experience that I highly suggest you try sometime. All these purchases, I have gone through great troubles concealing the payments, using Amazon gift cards to purchase through my own diaper Amazon account. That is to say, I do not have easy access to ABDL diapers, so using them is all the more special to me, and has been worth the extra effort (although I also buy Goodnites through Amazon).

Best of luck, and I hope you enjoy ABDL diapers when you give them a try!!

Let me put it this way:

You know damn well why you want those ABDL diapers.

Sure, it's scary and you want that extra tantalizing push that will motivate you to make the jump. But you know deep down exactly why you want to make the jump and what those feelings are like to long for something that makes you feel so... safe.... Something that feels so naughty and perfectly fitting JUST FOR YOU!

All those imagined experiences of you finally getting your hands on those huge diapers?
All the thoughts and dreams of the crinkling as you hold the package in your hand and slowly start to unwrap it?
The anticipation of that first moment when you get to stared wide eyed at what you've finally been able to convince yourself to do when you've been waiting for SOOOOO long...?

And... oh God... the feeling when you get to lay it out and sit your butt right down into your most sought after padding... To wrap yourself in a snuggled security that hugs you like a caring grandma telling you that everything is going to be alright and that you are special and matter...

My friend, you know EXACTLY why you want those ABDL diapers. The thing is, you're the one who has to make that decision to move on to the next level and do what you've already been craving for quite a while.

Reactions: ManeWulf, ElPulpo, BlueStringBean and 2 others
On a sidenote: This is good generic advice which most of us might as well hang over our beds, on our fridge, exercise machine, calculus books, whatever:
BigKid25 said:
My friend, you know EXACTLY why you want [INSERT YOUR GOAL HERE]. The thing is, you're the one who has to make that decision to move on to the next level and do what you've already been craving for quite a while.

Reactions: BigKid25 and BlueStringBean
ElPulpo said:
On a sidenote: This is good generic advice which most of us might as well hang over our beds, on our fridge, exercise machine, calculus books, whatever:

OMG if anyone does this and posts a picture I will die laughing since I know where it came from.

"Hey that's a pretty neat quote! Where'd you find that?"
"From my ABDL community website."
"Oh..."

Reactions: BlueStringBean
Back