Contoured topliner super plus booster pad 32" x 8" (with the contour of ~16":)

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I've used several booster doublers to extend my diaper when I can't get a change. I only use them when I know I'll be out, in the office or mostly when I'm sleeping.
The only problem is that I usually end up with a pretty saturated booster and my diaper which ends up a bulging diaper. It's not a problem for sleeping but during the day I end up with a visable diaper. Even if I'm wearing some compression shorts. I'm almost disguising with some plastic pants (hate leaks) and compression shorts with my diaper (Abena or Confidry) so when they get wet (sometimes dirty), I'm not sure others might know. I like to be incognito so I usually wear approrpriatly clothing. What do you wear while wearing a diaper, doubler booster, compression shorts under clothing? The usual baggy pants (like khakis), darker clothing and an xl shirt. What would you wear?

I recently invested in a pair of cargo shorts, which gives me a bit more room around the waist. I've not really needed a booster once I graduated from pull-ups. Even in an 8 hour car ride up north, I managed fine with one Megamax. But the point is well made that you need appropriate clothing to disguise a largish diaper, with or without a booster.

I have to be more careful how I dry my T-shirts. I shrunk a favourite black T-shirt recently, so much so that my wife told me one morning "you're not going out like that!" I was surprised at that but she pointed out that my shirt was riding high in the back exposing my diaper. God bless her for pointing that out.

During the day I wear a ConfiDry 24/7 diaper with a Northshore “EternaDry” large booster pad and plastic pants. I wear pants that are relaxed fit and one size larger in the waist, and that is enough to somewhat conceal my diaper bulk, even when wet. I’ve tried some sort of compression garment over my diapers and plastic pants, but for me it’s too hot and uncomfortable. At any rate, the diaper bulk is discernible to me, but if I wear my shirt out, that helps a bit, and I believe that most people are not going to put it together that I’m in a diaper. Of course I could be wrong, but that’s just something that I’ve more or less come to live with.

I think, or hope that we because we are very sensitive, easier notices the diaper bulge, even the slightest bulge catches our attention, and we tend to believe everyone else notices it too.
at least I hope it’s like that…

Reactions: slimjiminy
Back