Containing #2

The key is a plastic-backed diaper with very tall internal standing leak guards. The leak guards should be 1 ½" tall or more.

I have been bowel incontinent for about 11 years. I have a lot of experience with poop and diapers.

--John

CrossfireHurricane said:
I also use Tranquility contour booster
I use them too. My favorite booster. The contour really makes a huge difference. Also, can stack 2 contour boosters, while regular strip boosters don't stack well.

I'd love that style booster, but a little longer, and a little thicker. Still the best booster as it is.

Hemix said:
I think any will do the trick, but get a bulky one if thou triest to move a lot or sit down.

In my case, I hardly ever had any problem and I use pull-on nappies. If so, I started to leak a little bit down my leg, but I could clean it very easily and rush to the restroom.
Yeah. How active one is, whether or not they sit down, move around, how long, greatly affect how well it'll hold in.

I can go in a pull-up, enjoy for a while, without sitting down, and nothing escapes. But I like to sit, lay, squish and wiggle a LOT sometimes for several hours. Plastic-backed, (with at least 1 booster, to allow for more weight and time), and some way to hold the diaper's eventual weight (onesie, suspenders, or control top). And then I'll enjoy until it does inevitably escape. Heaven :love:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and Hemix
Back