Confused

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm kinda confused. Been doing a lot better controlling my bladder. That's is until the last 24 hours. I had several times Friday night I almost didn't make it to the bathroom. In fact several close calls . So last night I put a diaper on. And good thing I did. I made it to the bathroom but that was it. Peed the diaper before I could get it off. Then today I still had the pullup on I wore to church. I don't go out without wearing some kind of diaper. Well went to fill sink to wash dishes and good thing I had the pullup on. Before I knew it I was wetting it. Just confused why it's back like it is. Guess I'll diaper up tonight too

• Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Twinmom said:
I'm kinda confused. Been doing a lot better controlling my bladder. That's is until the last 24 hours. I had several times Friday night I almost didn't make it to the bathroom. In fact several close calls . So last night I put a diaper on. And good thing I did. I made it to the bathroom but that was it. Peed the diaper before I could get it off. Then today I still had the pullup on I wore to church. I don't go out without wearing some kind of diaper. Well went to fill sink to wash dishes and good thing I had the pullup on. Before I knew it I was wetting it. Just confused why it's back like it is. Guess I'll diaper up tonight too
Just seems you aren’t ready to be out of diapers yet bubba

Sorry that your situation is causing you concern and confusion Twinmom.
The mind and the body are very complex things indeed.
Hope things improve shortly.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I can relate. Sometimes I think my bladder just has a mind of it's own and tries to lure me into a false sense of security, then starts to get crazy again. I don't know why our bladders do that, but they just do.

I know what you are talking about last month I did good this month my bladder is saying no thank you and I even try to go pee on the potty five to ten minutes later I think I wet my diaper

I never trust my bladder, now Nappies I do trust !

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and NappiedTruckDriver
Twinmom said:
For me it varies between having 5 or up to around 30 seconds(it tends to be mostly between 5 an 10 secs, though) but it is impossible to predict when the floodgates open in that timespan. There is no point for me in having to clean half my bathroom or needing new clothes just because it went of at a bad timing. I simply accepted the fact that using a diaper is the best solution to deal with it. Especially since all treatments failed or have horrible side effects/risks that im not willing to trade for litterally beeing padded in comfy cotton. LOL

But since you are used to wear diapers for your IC I would not worry much. Maybe switch to pants on "better" times to save some seconds. But I would always wear some form of protection. Why take the risk?

I assume you know and probably already tried biofeedback and pelvic floor exercises given the reasons you stated for your IC.

Cheers

Back