Conditioned myself to pee in bed

DiaperedG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I think I accidentally conditioned myself to use my bed like the toilet. For awhile now I’ve been using my diaper right before bed, and during the night. Sometimes I go to sleep dry and sometimes slightly wet. Now when I’m in bed I feel like I have to pee, even if I’ve gone recently. I’ve started having accidents too. Usually night time is my only consistent diaper time since I don’t live alone. I don’t want to be diaper dependent as nice as that sounds. I kinda like the thought of needing to repotty train. I’ve also soaked my training pants and new bed pad intentionally because I wanted to feel like I was 5 again. Oopsie! I’m just surprised at how fast I started having accidents!

• Wow
Reactions: MullbG, ShyGirl91, Diaperboy27 and 7 others
Hey @DiaperedG, I get that it's a little scary, but I wouldn't worry too much... Any night I go to bed in a diaper, I wake up wet, but if I'm ever in a big kid kinda mood my bed stays dry for the most part... That said, if you're enjoying waking up wet, then have fun with it! My only suggestion, if you don't already, is get a mattress protector, they're great for unpredictable bedwetting! It's a real treat wetting in your sleep I think, nothing more little than waking up needing a fresh diaper!

Reactions: ShyGirl91, JustAGirl and PadPhilosopher
@WilliamTheKid it is a kind of fun treat! I’m just worried that I might start something bothersome if I start dating again. Unfortunately not every girl will accept this part of me. Also, I have a washable pad and a fitted sheet on my mattress so I’m pretty protected from the potty monster! PS nice profile pic! Are you looking forward to the new Netflix Avatar?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
You may be a sort of a crossroad. Wetting in bed intentionally can lead to a habit of wetting accidentally. As you seem not to be OK with that, you would be wise to take some time off, or at least avoid wetting intentionally.

I find it very hard to pee in my diaper during ther night. Not sure why.

I've trained myself to pee laying on my front recently, which is nice.

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, PadPhilosopher, diaperdude and 2 others
DiaperedG said:
I think I accidentally conditioned myself to use my bed like the toilet. For awhile now I’ve been using my diaper right before bed, and during the night. Sometimes I go to sleep dry and sometimes slightly wet. Now when I’m in bed I feel like I have to pee, even if I’ve gone recently. I’ve started having accidents too. Usually night time is my only consistent diaper time since I don’t live alone. I don’t want to be diaper dependent as nice as that sounds. I kinda like the thought of needing to repotty train. I’ve also soaked my training pants and new bed pad intentionally because I wanted to feel like I was 5 again. Oopsie! I’m just surprised at how fast I started having accidents!
You may not want to be diaper-dependent; but it sounds like you are headed in that direction. Hang on tight and let us know how it goes.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, diaperdude and JustAGirl
BuddyBoy said:
You may not want to be diaper-dependent; but it sounds like you are headed in that direction. Hang on tight and let us know how it goes.
I think you just might be right about that one, BuddyBoy. I feel you there

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, nectar0001 and diaperdude
I've always been able to just release whatever position I've been laying in. Still wake up mostly tho.

When I got back into diapers for enjoyment - I love thick wet diapers - the first thing I had to do was condition myself to pee laying down. Then, because I'm only diaper occasionally, I had to be sure I didn't wet the bed when I wasn't diapered. So when I want to sleep in a wet diaper, I wet it a little before bed. I tell myself it 's okay to wet if I'm already wet and not to wet if I'm dry.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, nectar0001 and Sidewinder
OriginalWetone said:
When I got back into diapers for enjoyment - I love thick wet diapers - the first thing I had to do was condition myself to pee laying down. Then, because I'm only diaper occasionally, I had to be sure I didn't wet the bed when I wasn't diapered. So when I want to sleep in a wet diaper, I wet it a little before bed. I tell myself it 's okay to wet if I'm already wet and not to wet if I'm dry.
Oh that’s a very good idea!

Reactions: OriginalWetone, PadPhilosopher and Sidewinder
OriginalWetone said:
I like that idea.

Reactions: OriginalWetone and PadPhilosopher
I have found it difficult to pee in my sleep but it is starting to happen when I am diapered at night. I sleep on my side which makes it easier I think.

DiaperedG said:

I’ve just started wearing 24/7. With the hope of becoming diaper dependent at night and woke up wet this morning. So far so good and I won’t mind being full time diaper dependent since I made up my mind to wear 24/7. Wish me luck.

ybnormal said:
I’ve just started wearing 24/7. With the hope of becoming diaper dependent at night and woke up wet this morning. So far so good and I won’t mind being full time diaper dependent since I made up my mind to wear 24/7. Wish me luck.
Good luck

Reactions: ybnormal
I wet pretty much every night now. Although I haven't slept without a diaper in well over a month id imagine my body would alert me to something being amiss if I weren't covered.

Reactions: DiaperDude210
In the evening, as soon as I have fresh nappies on, I have to let go and wet them. I then go to bed like this and wet myself during the night. I wake up very briefly and enjoy just letting it run and being safely nappied.

Reactions: BabyLouise
I've been trying for 3 years consistently and nightly, even with the help of hypnosis tapes i'm out of luck, can't seem to wet naturally at night. My potty training was too strongly ingrained in me....

Back