Complete the next sentence

michaelmc said:
I realised newAB43 didn't understand that you had to carry the story on from the last post , i shook my head and climb up on the changing table my warm wet nappy sqwishing under me as i sat down.

She lovingly undoes the tapes of that soggy wet diaper, and then gathers some fresh warm wipes, powder, and barrier cream and proceeds to clean your bum.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
The cool wipes slid like silk over my skin the sensation of it the feeling of being changed by someone else was so amazing i got goose bumps , she lowered my legs down and after she delicately wiped down my boyhood she crooned "theres a good boy" and proceeded to dows me in cool fragrent talcomb powder .

• Love
Reactions: newAB43
michaelmc said:
The cool wipes slid like silk over my skin the sensation of it the feeling of being changed by someone else was so amazing i got goose bumps , she lowered my legs down and after she delicately wiped down my boyhood she crooned "theres a good boy" and proceeded to dows me in cool fragrent talcomb powder .

She then proceeded to whisper in your ear as she lifted your legs and slid the fresh diapey underneath your bottom, mommy’s going to tape you up.

• Love
I felt a combination of excitement and sheer bliss as she pressed the front of the nappy down against my belly and pulled the side tight pinning down the tabs , i was grateful the nappy was on as i felt a little aroused as she put my jeans back on me .

michaelmc said:
I felt a combination of excitement and sheer bliss as she pressed the front of the nappy down against my belly and pulled the side tight pinning down the tabs , i was grateful the nappy was on as i felt a little aroused as she put my jeans back on me .

Then, she lifts you off the change table and pats your little bum, and says go play with your toys sweetie!

• Love
Hold on a i said you said you need a change too ? she gasped " why darling your right what a sweet boy you are "

michaelmc said:
Hold on a i said you said you need a change too ? she gasped " why darling your right what a sweet boy you are "

You then lift mommy on to the change table to clean up her wet and messy diaper.

• Love
But it turns out you were out of diapers, so you embarrassingly used a tablecloth as a makeshift replacement

My stomach tightens and i swallow hard I've never thought id get to change a woman's diaper before , Okay i say as i scoop her up in my arms and lay her down and with a trembling hand i lift back her dress to reveal a very wet Tykbles Animooz so cute i say as i run my hand over the warm , firm nappy to the tapes pinching the first tape between my fingers i slowly pull it back with a satisfying RIP!

Please remember adisc rules... keep it PG !

Last edited:
  • Love
I pulled back the second tab with a "rip!" and took hold of the top of her nappy , hesitating for a moment i pulled it back to reveal a beautiful shaven sight , she lifted herself up allowing me to pull off her nappy , i pressed the peddle on the bin and dropped it in with a satisfying "Thrump!" i hen pulled out a wipe and began to wipe down her feminine charms pressing deep into every crevise trying to ignore the stirrings in my own nappy i finnish off and bin the wipe .

Please remember adisc rules... keep it PG !

• Love
Seems a bit difficult to “keep it PG” if you’ve already gone that far, and are still rather graphic about it all, wouldn’t you say?

• Thinking
Reactions: newAB43 and Jorelaxed
NinjaWeirdoPart3 said:
Seems a bit difficult to “keep it PG” if you’ve already gone that far, and are still rather graphic about it all, wouldn’t you say?
She looked around , startled. "Who said that. I'm sure I shut the shop up?". Then she relaxed and smiled. "Oh, silly me, I remember, it's only Ninja doing a stock take in the other room. Now, where were we?"

• Love
Startled i looked down at her who? i ask her almost imagining a Ninja warrior dressed in black swords and all , i quickly grab the talc and shack it over her fanny creating a cloud of talc in my panic.

• Love
Back