Coming Out to a Friend

BeTrue

Little diapered toddler boy who loves Jesus
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Interested if anyone has experience with "coming out" as an ab/dl to a friend. How did it go? I'm going to visit a very old friend in May and thinking about telling him about me being a DL/little. He's kind of quirky himself, so maybe he'll be receptive. Then again maybe it'll freak him out.

Reactions: littledreamers333
I told my best friend from college. Every once in a while he'll ask me how things are going on ADISC. Obviously he took it well but I knew he would as we were a couple through college.

Reactions: BeTrue
I got to my friend's yesterday. I did tell him about me being an abdl. He took it surprisingly well, said it didn't change our friendship, and he didn't judge me for it. I could tell it wasn't his thing, but of course I didn't expect it would be.

I do feel better having cleared the air.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl
I came out to my best friend 6 years ago, it was the best thing I ever did. She assured me that it was ok, to enjoy my lifestyle, she even helped me buy toys, pacifiers, and a bottle, in fact, she even gave me my first bottle. Now I'm excepted by everybody I know with love and understanding. It's not a big deal anymore. Now I'm a very happy little girl.

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce and BeTrue
Much of the night crew of the store I work at know do to the subject of fetishes coming up. You run out of sfw subjects working nights and since there are no customers, this is the sort of thing that comes up. We all found out that each of us was into something at least a little out of the ordinary. Everybody had a good laugh at each other and we sometime poke fun at each other, but it's all in good fun and none of us are trying to hurt anyone.

Reactions: TungstenWrist and BeTrue
Back