Collection of (Mostly) Large Diapers For Sale UK

leicesterfan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm moving house in a couple of weeks to a smaller place so I need to downsize my collection :cry:

I don't want them to go to waste (and it's such a nightmare taking things to the tip these days!) so I thought I'd offer them up on here to see if anyone want to give them a new home?

They can be sent out via any method you favour, a quick look at Royal Mail looks like it'd probably be about £20 if split across two medium parcels. Obviously it'll be incredibly discreet, I don't want the postie knowing what I'm sending just as much as you don't want them knowing what you're receiving 🤣

ABDL
Tykables Camelots Large x3
Tykables Cammies Large x1
Tykables Dubbler x3

Medical
Northshore Megamax Large x9 (Various Colours)
Northshore Megamax Medium x1 (White)
Betterdry L10 x3
Tena Slip Ultima (Plastic) Large x11
Tena Slip Ultima (Cloth) Medium x5
Tena Slip Maxi (Cloth) Medium x3
Boots Staydry (Probably Large) x3
Molicare Premium Elastic Large x3

Pull Ups
Tena Men Premium Medium x9
Abri Flex XL2 x4

So in total that's 58 diapers/pull ups/stuffers, all of which have been stored in plastic boxes and of course never worn

I don't need to recover what I paid or anything like that, just a contribution to some of the (unbelievably high!) moving costs. I was thinking about £30 plus postage but I'm open to offers so feel free to send me a message

It would be easier if someone could take them all as a job lot but I'd be open to splitting them up into 2 or 3 groups if preferred

(Admins sorry if this violates any rules, I did check and couldn't see anything but please feel free to remove if necessary)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love the large Camelots, but I live in the US.😕

Antientmariner said:
I'd love the large Camelots, but I live in the US.😕
Ahh sorry! It's a bit of a hassle shipping internationally so I'm afraid it needs to be within the UK only :(

They'll ask you at the post office what your posting just to let you know and most of the time they'll be other customers listening.

Last edited:
bobbilly said:
They'll ask you at the post office what your posting just to let you know and most of the time they'll be other customers listening.
That's the beauty of the new Click & Drop service, they can collect the parcel from your home even if you're not in

I do need to get rid of these in the next couple of days ideally, so even if someone wants to take them for say £30 and cover the postage you'd be doing me a favour!

Reactions: TreeLad
Back