Not open for further replies.

Cinder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Just as it says. I'm trying to find a cloth diaper that's not super thick that I can use under normal cloths.

Any advice?

Contour cloth diapers are the lest bulky design. Of course with less absorbent material, you will probably need to change more often.

M150 said:
Contour cloth diapers are the lest bulky design. Of course with less absorbent material, you will probably need to change more often.

It's mostly just for home. Was hoping for some brand subjection from people who have used them. I've never used one before it's completly out of my element.

The most comfortable thin cloth diaper I own is made by baby pants. Very absorbent that works for day or night wear. CTDC also has a nice selection and are very soft. Of course these require some kind of waterproof cover if you plan on using them for their intended purpose.

They make what is called "day weight" diapers which are pre-fold cloth diapers that are thinner. You might try one of those. They're sold on Amazon too which makes ordering easy.

A disposable diaper. How that does not answer the question, if you want a washable diaper that is discreet, absorbs enough and is not leaking, some things seem to me not compatible in your request.

M150's recommendation is spot on: The Baby Pants contour, particularly in birdseye, is probably the thinnest pin-on cloth diaper you can buy. However, it doesn't absorb much and it's difficult to 'stuff'; I got tired of changing every hour.

You might also look at pocket diapers. I'm heavily invested in Snap-EZ's adult sizes with their inserts, but again, absorbency is limited and I have to change frequently.

trysexiea said:
A disposable diaper. How that does not answer the question, if you want a washable diaper that is discreet, absorbs enough and is not leaking, some things seem to me not compatible in your request.

I said eailer for home use. I'm not going to be going out with it

Cinder said:
I said eailer for home use. I'm not going to be going out with it

Why do you need to be thin in this case?

trysexiea said:
Why do you need to be thin in this case?
Guess realistically I don't. Just not a fan of big bulk

Cinder said:
Guess realistically I don't. Just not a fan of big bulk
Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back