Closing a deal while wearing a diaper

behr33

Colorado almost normal dude
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I was just wondering what others experiences have been while wearing in the professional world. Today I had a teams call with a prospect and we closed the largest deal of my career (so far as I’m new to this industry).
During the call and meeting I was dressed up as usual even though it was over a call and underneath I was wearing a diaper. I was able to close this deal and my boss was very excited and impressed and even made a joke about how hard it is to “pull up our big boy pants and just ask them if they are ready to make the change”. The irony. So I was curious if others have had the same type of experiences.

Reactions: AJFan2020, Jorelaxed and TrueHero
Last week I was standing at work talking to an elected official and wetting my diaper at the same time. That was a pretty good experience for me.

Reactions: AJFan2020
Congratulations on the deal. I can’t say I have generally mixed diapers and work much. After work, now that’s another story 😉

I never closed a sale, but have been on some serious business calls while wearing and wetting during the call. It was fun even though I had be an adult for a few moments and not be in my "little space".

I''m not is sales so have never 'closed a deal'. But I have peed in my diaper many times while talking to my boss at work. It is awesome!

I am a mortgage advisor and remember distinctly arranging a mortgage for a woman in her 20s, she came to my office to complete some paperwork and I let her know that her mortgage had been approved and she would get the keys to her first home soon. Her words were something to the effect of "I'm so excited I almost peed myself".

Oh the irony.

Back