Christmas Shopping

bradely22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Who's guilty this year of wearing a diaper doing Christmas shopping?

I don't feel the least bit guilty.

lol...:laugh:

Me, hehee

I do not feel the least bit guilty.

Best way to do Christmas shopping is wearing comfy and super absorbent underwear be it taped on[emoji57][emoji39][emoji39] btw not feeling guilty about it either

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Also not feeling guilty. I wear diapers 24/7 for both physical and mental need.

GUILTY!?!? Wearing a diaper while Christmas shopping only ENHANCES the experience, IMHO! Now when I'm riding down the escalator checking out that cute woman in tight yoga pants who is young enough to be my granddaughter...I can let a shot or two go in my diaper and just smile. ;-)

Guilty as charged. I love shopping in the city and was in Macys last weekend and I totally soaked my diaper while shopping. Luckily the parking garage wasn't but 2 blocks. I felt extra naughty though. On the way to the garage I stopped in front of one of the window displays and let out 2 days worth of poop. The warm feeling of the poop and the pee mix drove me insane. I got to my car and enjoyed the squishy mess on my drive home. No better feeling in this world.

Evahasgone2 said:
Guilty as charged. I love shopping in the city and was in Macys last weekend and I totally soaked my diaper while shopping. Luckily the parking garage wasn't but 2 blocks. I felt extra naughty though. On the way to the garage I stopped in front of one of the window displays and let out 2 days worth of poop. The warm feeling of the poop and the pee mix drove me insane. I got to my car and enjoyed the squishy mess on my drive home. No better feeling in this world.

Still naughty at 54!

Back