Not open for further replies.

Drykid

Diapered vibe
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Growing up what was your favorite toys ?

For Me Mr.Bucket

Attachments

• 683F751E-0D64-47B7-A68C-6CD2B0B83914.jpeg
    683F751E-0D64-47B7-A68C-6CD2B0B83914.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
1. Lego
2. Lego
3. I'm going to have to say lego.

But before I was old enough to be trusted with lego, probably my bright yellow teddy bear.

• Love
Reactions: LuckyBear
I used to have a Childhood friend, she was the daughter of a really close family friend. She was just like a Cousin I never had. We always used to play Elefun together.

Attachments

• 2019_10_16_041444.png
    2019_10_16_041444.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 1
I love Legos and any other toy I can build stuff with, so much fun

Reactions: LuckyBear
My favorites toys were and still are my Pound Puppy Brownie and my Cabbage Patch Doll Lisa.

My favorite toys back then, and still now, are spinning tops. I don't know why I was always into them until I learned that it's a stim of mine. Just spinning them is entertaining and amusing, but it also lets me fidget and have something to play with when I'm working at the computer or just watching movies / TV, or something for me to do in little space and meditate on. The one in the picture is the one I've had since I was a kid actually. It's one of my most prized possessions.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Drykid said:
Growing up what was your favorite toys ?

For Me Mr.Bucket
I never heard of Mr. Bucket, until I saw this episode of Board James on YouTube.

If you haven't seen it, you should, it's quite funny.

• Haha
Reactions: HTML and Halibut
My favorite toys are the yo-yo and the Rubik's cube.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
legos, tomy plarail trains, a small potato head stuffie, a small scooby stuffie and a watch 😅

Sidewinder said:
My favorite toys are the yo-yo and the Rubik's cube.
Another one of my favorites is the kendama.

THE (original 90s) INCREDIBLE CRASH DUMMIES ALL THE WAY!! I had pretty much every single one. Working on building my collection up again. So many hours fun I had.

My favorites were legos, cars, and dolls. Though to be fair, I still play with toys as an adult.

Reactions: Sidewinder
Legos, K’Nex, Magnetix, and Marble Run. I always loved to build stuff.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Tinkertoys and rubix cubes I also liked puzzles

Probably action men or toy dinosaurs...

Keter said:
My favorites were legos, cars, and dolls. Though to be fair, I still play with toys as an adult.
Nothing wrong with that.

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl
I liked lego, but I was a knex and meccano kid.

Reactions: Sidewinder
BoundCoder said:
I liked lego, but I was a knex and meccano kid.
So did I, back in the day.

In fact, I happen to have this friend of mine who STILL likes Lego.

It’s as if for many of us our childhood toys became our adulthood toys. (Not to be confused with adult toys of course)

I played with a remote control train set called Geotrax. Basically you created your own track with customizeable pieces, as well as locomotives and train cars. You could play with elevation, and that elevation could manipulate speed. I remember stacking incline pieces and track support pylons on top of one another so the train would come flying down the hill it created like a rollercoaster. You had to set up guard rails everywhere, else it’d launch off the tracks. Was fun even into my early teen years, and probably still would be now.

7852A3CE-9CAD-4D44-93A6-B678F8EFEB6B.jpeg

(Relevant net photo.)

Reactions: siysiy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back