Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalGeometry

Rock & Stone!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
As I'm still quite new to this whole community I'm not sure how these things work so I wanted to enquire.

Most days I hardly talk to anyone despite really wanting to have meaningful conversations. As such I have recently started to just sit in the general voice channel of the ADISC server for hours on end but nobody ever joins.

Do people just not want to talk with voice? Or maybe people are worried about joining based on who I might be and what I might want to talk about? Or maybe something else? I've sat in for at least 12 hours total and have only had maybe 3 people join and that was all in a 1-hour (ish) time span.

I just want to talk to other people in this community about literally anything. Doesn't have to be ABDL if people don't want to but it can be if desired. I'm just trying to end each day having spoken to at least one person, and most days I honestly don't really speak to anyone at all.

@FatalGeometry Maybe drop a note in General and ask if anybody’s up for voice. The Voice channel deadness is otherwise kind of self-sustaining, because the other interested parties probably got tired of the silence too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back