Change or be changed?

Would you rather change someone's diaper or have your diaper changed?

• Change

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Be changed

Votes: 73 85.9%

• Total voters
I put my GF in a nappy once and was happy to take it off once it had been wet so I am okay to do that but TBH this aspect of my life is all about me šŸ˜‰

As many changes as I can have please šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: sfsjca, BBBen, Sealander and 1 other person
I voted to be changed, and I do love it happening to me.

But I think I would also like to change someone. Knowing how intensely thrilling I find it being changed, I think Iā€™d like to do it for someone else, so that they could experience it too.

Iā€™d do all the things that I love, like being baby talked to, telling them that theyā€™re too old for nappies really, asking and checking if theyā€™ve wet their nappy etc.

Reactions: Sealander, Lyric, BabyJessica75 and 1 other person
I love having someone change me. One of the reasons I'm so attracted to wearing cloth diapers is the process of having my diapers changed seems even more exhilarating, especially when she using diapers pins to fasten them together and check carefully once my plastic pants are on to make sure they cover all of my diapers. I've changed hundreds if not thousands of my kids diapers when they were little, so I'm no stranger to changing diapers, and would love the opportunity to do so with my wife, but she has no interest in wearing diapers herself. If I'm being honest I tend to think I'm a more than a little selfish or self-centered when it comes to the ABDL side of my life.

Reactions: Forced, PadPhilosopher and Ali123
I'd love to be changed. It's never happened though. I've been to a couple of little events in the UK where they have tables for anyone who wishes to be change someone or to be changed.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Couldn't vote there needs to be an option for both.

I really can't decide between the two, I would love having a person/people around willing to change me (especially if they don't mind soiled nappies but even just for wet ones) but I also really enjoy changing someone else.

As others have mentioned the need for so much trust in the changer is key and as someone giving a change knowing that the other person feels comfortable and trusting enough to be confident in letting me do that can be quite a high.

Reactions: DarkWolf and PadPhilosopher
Belarin said:
Couldn't vote there needs to be an option for both.

I really can't decide between the two, I would love having a person/people around willing to change me (especially if they don't mind soiled nappies but even just for wet ones) but I also really enjoy changing someone else.

As others have mentioned the need for so much trust in the changer is key and as someone giving a change knowing that the other person feels comfortable and trusting enough to be confident in letting me do that can be quite a high.
But which do you like MORE? Do you really have no preference at all?

PadPhilosopher said:
But which do you like MORE? Do you really have no preference at all?
I really don't have any preference there, at least not under "real" circumstances, I mean if it came down to there being some magical power over me in which I could only do one of them for the rest of my life I would choose to give changes purely because I'm more CG than AB. But since that'll never be the case then no I don't prefer one or the other more.

Being changed is a wonderful and intimate experience, means less work/effort for me having to change myself, it's nice to have someone thinking/caring enough about me to do it and is great for building/strengthening interpersonal bonds.

Changing someone else is similarly wonderful and intimate and a great bonding moment. It feels great to be so highly trusted and really triggers my paternal drive and CG side.

I would happily accept and offer to be changed from someone I trust to not abuse the position just as much as I would be happy to change anyone's soggy bottom, the only time I might be less enthusiastic or perhaps refuse is with changing someone's messy nappy.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind changing dirty ones just as I would like mine changed and to be cleaned up by someone else but I tend to be a bit more reserved about that, preferring to only change dirty nappies for people I know well, see often or perhaps have spoken to and agreed about beforehand.

Reactions: BBBen and PadPhilosopher
Being changed makes feel super little and spoiled and pampered. I don't mind giving changies and love being able to help friends and other littles out and/or give a big cg a hand, but I'm always nervous I'm gonna do a bad job and whoever I'm changing will end up leaking and not feeling all comfy and snugged up and it'll be my fault D:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BBBen
I probably wouldn't be too keen on getting changed by someone else but I have had to change someone else in the past multiple times and I'm not against the idea if it's someone I care about. I'd probably be picky about who but I rather change than be changed.

I've been changed plenty of times, now I want to have to experience of changing someone else!

BBBen said:
I put be changed, because iam definitivly a baby. But i dont know if i realy would have the courage to let someone do this. Just had a good conversation about this at my visit at diaperminister in france.

I get that. Was the same with me. After finding a playmate on Fetlife, the first two month, we did not change each other... than i worked up the courage to do it and we started with that. The first few time was a lot getting used to do it... but now it is nearly second nature and it is really fun :)

Reactions: BBBen and PadPhilosopher
M
BabyHailey1977 said:
Itā€™s a dream of mine to be changed. I want to experience that so bad.

• Thinking
Back